Search results

1. Damien Sales

Leon 5f St Fr + mk2 fr (daily track car)

Finally finished off the boot, so have moved battery to the boot little sub and amp I had lying around, room under the bonnet now to make brackets up for snow performance kit
  2. Damien Sales

South East members list

Mk3 leon st + mk2 nardo leon Deal kent
  3. Damien Sales

Little update on bits done, rear seats now out the car and brace bar in its place, this was off baf-motorsport bar looks good but if I'm honest the fit isn't, to large of a gap so welded in some plates to take this up, Quick shift arm on gearbox changed and gear knob, (my plans are to change...
  4. Damien Sales

OK so iv done it agen lol , I've brought myself another car, so the btcc is now up for sale and iv changed it for a mk2 fr (tdi) After getting it home work iv done so far is a/c full removal, darkside oil cooler fitted, oil change and fuel, egr delete and egr cooler delete and swapped the...
  5. Damien Sales

OK been a busy couple of months with a little man addition to the family, the st has now become the family car and iv brought a new car Gone bk to bkd engine no need to worry about dpf/emissions and be able to get desired bhp (300/350) Wheel swap between the 2 cars and going to move over the...
  6. Damien Sales

More parts turning up and fitted.... Have changed the air intake system and fitted -racingline r600 airbox and filter -Darkside development air mass to turbo pipe -Neuspeed turbo discharge pipe OK so this wasn't a straight forward fit as everyone I have spoken to list's the r600 intake only...
  7. Damien Sales

Update: had exhaust made up yesterday I went 2.5 inch stainless steel from the actuator on the exhaust back into 135mm tips, back box removed and no replacement box's have been fitted and this has had no real change in exhaust noise,
  8. Damien Sales

Rear Diffuser or front splitter for sale?

Hi there have Check the part number and it all leads to it fitting the 2017 on so face lift so mk3.5 the part number is 5f0 807 568 if you want to do your own checks
  9. Damien Sales

I believe it dose as I was after a face lift one for my st but this wasn't an st diffuser, I will get part numbers off it tonight and check Saturday for you,
  10. Damien Sales

I have a cupra style rear diffuser I'm getting rid off been sprayed gloss black, if interested?? where abouts are you based
  11. Damien Sales

Hi all ex mechanic of 15 years and always been into my cars, this is the first form I have been a part of and first ever log of my car/plans and updates, I will try and post as much as I can Down to the car, I brought a 2014 leon st fr (150bhp tdi) slight high mileage of 160k but with what's...
  12. Damien Sales

New leon mk3 owner

Thanks I will start a readers rid in the next cupl of weeks and I will be having my exhaust made on the 1st but will definitely sort out a time for a meetto see what other ppl are doing and get there thoughts on mine,
  13. Damien Sales

New leon mk3 owner

Hi all new member Damien, I have brought a 5f leon fr st already done cupl of bits to her and will be using the sit to get some needed info and post my progress for anyone else wanted to do what I plan, I'm an ex tec so will help out anyone if I can,66
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise