Search results

1. ao59vng

2.0TDi Engine Fault - Turbo??

I've since sorted my umderboost issue with swapping out the actuator but I didn't get the noise you are describing Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. ao59vng

Electronic actuator replacement

Hi sorry what is the TPI? Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. ao59vng

Thanks but now my turbo is smoking so I think it's the turbo but I'll have a dig about and see thanks for the info Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. ao59vng

Hi guys Does anyone have a step by step instructions for removing the turbo actuator ? And does anyone have the part number for on on a 2.0 tdi cr170 cega engine ? I'm thinking the turbo is a Borg Warner BV43 series but want to make sure Thanks Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. ao59vng

im having issues with the car !!!!

Hi there sorry frustrated with the car The car is a 2009 MK2 facelift FR CR170 CEGA engine code my user name is the reg
  6. ao59vng

im having issues with the car !!!!

need help got P0299 code and I have checked vac pipes and boost pipes but to no success I have been told to test the actuator but have no vac tester how do I test it without a tester
  7. ao59vng

2.0TDi Engine Fault - Turbo??

just reviving this thread again sorry I'm relatively new to the Seat Leon FR CR170's with the CEGA engine but how do I go about testing the actuator without a vacuum tester ? I'm having to drive the car with this issue and it has been like this since I have put fuel in on Friday 28/6/19...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise