Search results

1. Marko70

Please turn on headlights

is there any way to turn off this warning as it's starting to annoy me, just drove home from work in bright sunshine and it insisted I turn headlights on! in protest I left them off but then had nothing but a warning in middle of display! another thing is the flaming brake assist slamming on...
  2. Marko70

Rear bumper protection strip.

Does anyone know where I can buy a protection strip for the top of the rear bumper? When I had the Octavia there was loads of different styles available, made a difference to the look of the back end and was a great paint save too! maybe I haven't looked hard enough but can't find anything for...
  3. Marko70

Centre console/charging dock removal on Cupra

does anyone have a link to info on how to remove the DSG surround trim on a Cupra? the one that has the charging dock? I'm trying to remove the armrest but there is 2 screws under the gloss black bit and don't want to just tug away and brake something!
  4. Marko70

Another ex Skoda owner converted!

Hi all, after having and enjoyed 3x Octavia vRS's (mk1,2 and 3) I have finally took the plunge and bought Cupra R ST with the optional ABT tuning, I have yet to pick it up but can't wait, what a stunning car it is! Mark.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.