Search results

1. DillyDally

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

love your car, its very like mine...2007 Cupra Inferi Black. Just got mine and is absolutely stock...I'm watching with interest to decide what I do to mine :)
  2. DillyDally

Day one of Leon Cupra ownership and its "EML" time....

code po441 - the EVAP flow thing. Garage going to book it back in to have a look and hopefully replace the N80 if required.
  3. DillyDally

Help with Error Code P0441

so I have code po441 - the EVAP flow thing. Garage going to book it back in to have a look and hopefully replace the N80 if required. Nothing sinister thankfully :)
  4. DillyDally

New Cupra Owner

Hi, I've just checked the colour code and it is Inferi Black, it is a beautiful black, mostly doesn't look black, looks a bit purple and shines in the sun with that glitter. Love it! I only have one remote key and nothing else.
  5. DillyDally

Day one of Leon Cupra ownership and its "EML" time....

Ah the joys of cars.....I've done 33 miles in my 2007 Leon Cupra and all was going swimmingly, until the little orange devil came on.....EML.....I'm heading back to the garage for a scan at lunchtime....hopefully a simple sensor issue or something similar....are there any "usual suspects" on the...
  6. DillyDally

New Cupra Owner

thanks for the welcomes.....now I'll head over to the more technical threads to post my "day one of ownership issue" :)
  7. DillyDally

New Cupra Owner

its black but seems to have like a purple glitter in it. When the sun was shining yesterday I just kept staring at the glitter! Is that a factory colour or has it had some jazzy aftermarket paint?
  8. DillyDally

New Cupra Owner

Hi all, I have just bought a 2007 Leon Cupra and loving it so far. Pretty impressive little package with 240bhp on tap! Everything works perfectly so far, and hoping it stays that way. I only have 1 key which I hope to resolve but I'll search the forum as I expect that has come up before...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise