Search results

1. Seat Leon Cupra MK3 2020

Selling my Cupra as I need a bigger family car. best car I have ever owned it’s top spec and has 5yr extended warranty 5700 miles Pan roof Ceramic coating from new Spill protection inside Advance driving pack Never launched Just been serviced few days ago+had brake fluid change and air...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I just wanted to hear what my exhaust was doing or whether it’s the fake sound
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Guys when your in comfort and knock it into sport on the gear stick does it turn the soundaktor into sport also ? how do I disconnect the soundaktor is it easy ? plug and play ?
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is sat at 380 miles lol just put a Ebay battery cover on only because I read it could cause issues if not also put my k&n air filter in now it’s past 300 miles can’t wait to open her up it’s killing me keeping it under 4000 revs
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

In Manuel mode I.e gear pushed over to left to the +/- lights up when it’s in D/S the D/S does not light up ??
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Be surprised if they continue the MK3 now,if I was them I would stop and start fresh feel sort of lucky I finally got mine It is a great car and for now I can leave without a led in my D/S and battery cover I can order
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

!!! Typical well I’ve told them but aswell as the battery cover missing I’m back to getting annoyed NOW
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can anyone advise in My20 in case it matter that when you select D/S it don’t light up red like the others. P R N and if I tap over to +and - do but not D/S that normal ?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Imprint your wheel !!
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m le Leaning towards it and found it in Halfords where I get 20 percent off which is a bonus. my only issue is that it’s key operated where are you storing the key because other than a deterrent if it’s on your keys and someone breaks in it’s useless and if you hide it we are back onto the...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

DISKLOCK I know it’s been discussed but I think I’m going to invest in one over Ghost but have some questions. 1. What size for the Cupra Hatch,Im sure small was correct ? 2.Im worries about it causing damage to the steering wheel over time and also by it being fiddly accidental damage.Any...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had my renewal for car insurance £380 not bad only £30 up from last year on a FR and I haven’t haggled yet
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What Oil temp are we saying is suitable for standard driving I.e not cold I get to work and it’s between 80-95 is that hot enough to be working temperature BIM I’m breaking it in or should I try to lengthen my journey
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Weird Anyone else got a photo of similar or know what this is maybe it relates to height and seat position I.e forward and back I may try to move it tomos and see if they change
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Similar the other side,hoping someone with same seat can advise be the next thing I’ve found ! Hopefully it’s normal lol
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Is this normal ?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well TBF I want it not to for as long as possible just to ensure it’s fully fully set.Can take 1-2 weeks before you can wash it. I mean it’s set but you know what I mean.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ended up paying £400 which was for Cquartz,Gliss and inside protection Got a good deal,think it is about £650 normally
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yer mine is to but has not top bit
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok so ceramic coating done and here she is :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.