Search results

1. Helping me understand NCB?

brill cheers guys
  2. Helping me understand NCB?

Hello, car insurance is due next month (06/12/2020) When getting a quote I keep seeing this on the T&Cs on the NCB part which states : It’s from a policy that expired in the last 24 months I thought I had two No claims year (when my current policy finishes) My First year April 2018 With...
  3. 2014 infotainment upgrade

https://eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk/
  4. Plasti dip?

So thinking of doing under the number place and bottom lip of the front bump for the wide mouth look. Just a few questions. After applied will it was normal with a pressure washer when washing the car or do I have to be careful? if stone chipped/ broken can you just go over the are again or do...
  5. FR 150 remap?

prime example? https://www.facebook.com/ljpremapping
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Sorted, still doesn’t read on my MacBook and works in the car now so not bothered. My port must be knackered. better save that file somewhere safe at least it’s on the sd card safe and sound
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hmm come to a road block with this. Put as card in my MacBook Pro this morning to update it again and managed to drag my original back off it and store just in case I run into problems. The old files came off fine but now my MacBook won’t read my sd card at all and tried to put it in my car...
  8. Interim service or full? With MOT.

Ahh okay cheers. Had a few quotes, one included all three on interim but I think I might have to pay a tad more when I rock up but time will tell.
  9. Interim service or full? With MOT.

Brilliant sounds like it’d have to be a full service then for all that, don’t think interim includes all that
  10. Interim service or full? With MOT.

Hello sorry for the late reply, so iv owned the car since December 2019 so unsure what previously been done on it and only driven the above millage, so I’ll have to check maintenance book. My car is also a manual of this helps too. edit: Above picture is current service and mot which states to...
  11. Interim service or full? With MOT.

So had my Leon since December and only done 2500k miles since then because of covid 19 leading to less working hours. The last service was in July 2019 which was a full service and car has only done 15600 altogether. Is a full service needed or would an interim be okay just for millage? Read to...
  12. Plastic wide mouth look over vinyl wrap?

Just making sure there is a genuine part that fits under the number plate for the wide mouth part that’s plastic. a guy on mk3 Leon Facebook group is selling the wide mouth part in plastic from his cupra (2016) which is the same year as my Leon so just making sure its alright for fitting before...
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Strange question, but does painting the brake calipers cheapen the car when trading it in eventually?
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Don’t think they’re a very good fit tbh, easier to buy some and cut your own shape
  15. Hand painting caliper tips?

Oh my days never realized my car same with a Jack hahaha, my previous Ibiza didn’t but hey ho nice one. Well I was going to paint whilst on the car and tape the areas around the pad so will only touch the caliper with a brush not spray them
  16. Hand painting caliper tips?

With all this spare time iv got, I’m thinking of painting my brake calipers. So just looking and making sure I’m getting the right things. which paint would you recommend? Think I’m settled on hammerite but seen eBays high temp stuff should be okay too. Other things iv seen I need are, wire...
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Proper annoyed with myself today. Had a puncture and have a fire stone tire adding which will be an odd one out. Completely forgotten I was thinking of getting some eagle f1s or ps4s. What would you do now. Got one brand new tire and was guna get them all changed to a decent brand. Ahhhhh...
  18. Admiral giving customers a refund on their insurance premium

Got email yesterday morning all good
  19. Admiral giving customers a refund on their insurance premium

I’m with admiral but had no email
  20. How to wrap underneath number plate for wide mouth look?

That’s what I was trying to find.thanks a lot
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.