Search results

1. where is the trip odometer

ive checked it and its got nothing to do with the locking process. you can lock and unlock if someone in the car and if the icon ticked or not. once i lock the car the screen shuts down immediately and thats it. after reopening the icon is grey again as default
  2. where is the trip odometer

hi i dont think it got something to do with locking. i will explain why. the screen with the icon is a mid screen which means that when the car is with ignition on you have the regular screen with all the options. when you shutting off the ignition you get this screen with the icon(middle...
  3. where is the trip odometer

hi tell thank you... believe it or not the dealer doesnt know what it is (as always in israel). would you believe if i will tell you i bought this car brand new from a dealer before it got to my country and i was told the price a week before the car arrived? and how about not knowing the specs...
  4. help with my multimedia please

update: when i switched the ignition off and got the icon menu, i’ve opened the passenger door and a sub menu appeared display vehicle status. when i press it i see warning like door/ lid open. if i tick the icon which turn orange i cant enter the display vehicle status... its like keypad lock...
  5. help with my multimedia please

hi thank you for your replies. i appreciate it very much. i’ve tried to enter the car with and without the phone... nothing changes. when i turn the ignition off without opening the doors i get this screen menu. ticking the icon turning it into orange (default is grey) and when i open the doors...
  6. help with my multimedia please

thank you... nothing there regarding this icon
  7. where is the trip odometer

perhaps you know what that symbol means? i opened a thread about it but couldn’t get an answer i think it started with the digital cockpit. had mk3 with digital cockpit and it was the same... had to guess where to find it
  8. help with my multimedia please

thank you ive tried but couldnt find it there
  9. where is the trip odometer

thank you. it was hiding behind the press long ok to configuration option. once you leave it for a few swconds it shows the trip
  10. where is the trip odometer

got it thanks
  11. where is the trip odometer

hi dan thanks. i know but this is the regular odometer. where is the trip odometer? the one i can reset?
  12. where is the trip odometer

hi can anyone tell me where i can see the trip odometer? i see where i can reset the trip but not the trip odometer itself
  13. help with my multimedia please

i’ve tried. didnt find anything on both sites. i dont even have it in the car manual. is there a possibility to find the new 10 inch multimedia manual?
  14. help with my multimedia please

i live in israel and we dont have customer care service... we have the sellers who doesnt know a lot and the garages that probably will not know as well...
  15. help with my multimedia please

mine does... wonder what is it???
  16. help with my multimedia please

i dont see any faults
  17. help with my multimedia please

ok thank you. i will check if i have any faults as well
  18. help with my multimedia please

i dont see any faults... and even if so, what does this icon means?
  19. help with my multimedia please

yes i know the cross allows that but what is that icon mean??? strange and curious
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members