Search results

1. where is the trip odometer

hi can anyone tell me where i can see the trip odometer? i see where i can reset the trip but not the trip odometer itself
  2. help with my multimedia please

hello does anyone know what this icon on my multimedia means? thanks
  3. leon cupra keyless entry delay

hello. i just got my new cupra 2019 copper with keyless entry. i have noticed something strange. when i am getting out of the car and want to lick it from the key, it doesnt respond for the first press in the keyfob button. if i will click it twice then it will work or i have to wait couple of...
  4. seat leon cupra 5f copper beats sound system

hello i just received my new leon cupra copper 2019 with beats sound system. i have a question, when i am entering the sound setup volume i can choose the volume for aux and bluetooth. when i am playing music via iphone and the bluetooth volume is quiet it works ok. when i am changing the...
  5. leon cupra beats system

hello i just received my new leon cupra copper 2019 with beats sound system. i have a question, when i am entering the sound setup volume i can choose the volume for aux and bluetooth. when i am playing music via iphone and the bluetooth volume is quiet it works ok. when i am changing the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.