Search results

1. BenH1993

MIB1 systems

I wasn't aware I could change that tbh lol I'll have to have a look Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. BenH1993

MIB1 systems

Has anyone's system seemed to have gotten worse over time? Mine started with the infamous cold weather problems but now it tends not to work well regardless of the temperature and recently it has also started to pause and mute music playing through bluetooth on it's own! Extremely irritating tbh...
  3. BenH1993

New tyre?

Cheers guys Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. BenH1993

New tyre?

Just clipped the kerb. Wasn't concentrating for a split second and paying for it now, do we think the tyre will need replacing or is it good for now? Usually I'd just swap out but it's an un-needed expense at this moment in time. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. BenH1993

Warning sign on cruise control (Cupra 280)

This symbol comes on as soon as I turn CC on regardless of speed or temp. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. BenH1993

Unknown symbol

Anyone know what the symbol means? Comes on whenever I try activate cruise control on a 14 plate FR! Cruise control currently not working... Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. BenH1993

Fuse diagram

Cheers buddy much appreciated! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. BenH1993

Fuse diagram

Does anyone have a fuse diagram for the 14 plate MK3 or know where I can find it? Cheers Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. BenH1993

Lighting set up

Is their any reason why the coming home lights seem to be brighter than my dipped lights? May be a rather stupid question to someone with any knowledge Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. BenH1993

Diesel MK3 drivers

What induction kit/air intake systems are my fellow 2.0 diesel lads running? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. BenH1993

Motor running badly

It had a service 2 months ago Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  12. BenH1993

Motor running badly

Don't know why but motor seems to be running a little poo at minute! I can feel every tiny stone and crack in the roads as well as a bit of rattling/grinding under my feet and it feels heavier trying to go into 1st & 3rd as well. hope it isn't gonna be a major issue, can't be dealing with...
  13. BenH1993

Tyre pressures

Cheers lads I reset it in the end after checking everything and it's fine now Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  14. BenH1993

Tyre pressures

On my way to the coast today the tyre pressure low warning popped up on the dash, I stopped and checked but everything seems to be fine and they are still going strong. I'm assuming this is just a **** sensor fault? If so is their any way to reset it in the car at all without the need for a...
  15. BenH1993

Diamond cut alloys

Cheers for the advice lads I really just had the idea knowing that nobody had done it before and wondered if it would be possible. May look into just having them refurbed and painted Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  16. BenH1993

Diamond cut alloys

As I don't know much about types of alloys and diamond cutting processes, I'm wondering If it would be possible to have the alloys in the picture diamond cut? I've not seen it done so I'd like to get the top layer cut and the inner edge painted in either a copper or bronze. Maybe one of you...
  17. BenH1993

MK2 RNS510 Radio

As described looking for the upgrade system with sat navigation etc. To install in my MK2 FR... let me know Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  18. BenH1993

MIB1 Unit freeze in cold weather

It's a good enough reason for me to justify the cost of upgrading the unit [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  19. BenH1993

14 plate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. BenH1993

Anyone else had this issue in their MK3? Happened to me twice now and it's rather annoying tbh! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.