Search results

1. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Thanks for your help buddy I will check this
  2. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Yep gasket was new. Took it off a couple days ago to inspect it. All looks good. ONE thing I have noticed is.... I can hear a faint hissing sound on idle... When I press the brake peddle down it goes away ? When I release it comes back. Strange. Apart from that I can't source this issue. Going...
  3. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Mines more of a screetch. So I took out dipstick the engine hardly changed its tune. The notice was about 4% change lol I chat see anyleaks and the PCv is new :(
  4. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Hi Mate, I will try what you said about the dip stick. The PCV is new from TPS original and latest revision. I did take it off again to check it and put it back on. Whistle is still there. Yep I changed it to the book the GFB springs everything. I'm going to re oil and make sure bolts are done...
  5. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Hello, I was thinking this. But I also have a new PVC and latest revision. Maybe I will remove and put it back on see if it works.
  6. 2.0TSI CCZB FR MK2 Power loss (Whistle) GFB+?

Hi guys, I have a stage 2+ FR 2.0TSI ( not tfsi) 2009 I've had a strange train whistle/screem coming on boost. I've noticed the car has a very slight decreas in acceleration turbo power. But up in the revs it fly's. I've installed a DV GFB+ I'm thinking it's something to do with this ...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise