Search results

1. Leon MK2 windscreen washer jet/pump not working

Hi, My Leon MK2's windscreen washer pump seems to not be working, when I press the button to activate them I do not hear the pumps sound I'd usually hear. I found a guide online to change the fuse for the ''washer system'' but there is no fuse there. Which other ones can I try? Thanks.
  2. Loose Turbo (!?) 1.4 TSI 2010

Good afternoon all, While driving my car I noticed a very loud sound from under the bonnet, opened to check it and after a bit of poking around I noticed the turbo is loose! and there was some smoke coming from it. I've attached screenshots from a video showing the looseness of it. What could...
  3. 1.4 TSI Bulge in engine pipe

I managed to source both of the parts from eBay, will hopefully be installing them next week when they arrive.
  4. 1.4 TSI Bulge in engine pipe

it seems like it. Also do you know much about the duct/pipe with the blue tape around it? Do you know anywhere that sells these pipes alone? I searched online but can only find it with 3 other pipes in a bundle on eBay.
  5. 1.4 TSI Bulge in engine pipe

Didn't realise I can upload. the blue line is the cable affected and the red dot is where the bulge is.
  6. 1.4 TSI Bulge in engine pipe

Hi, I was inspecting my engine the other day and noticed one of the pipes, I think water pipe, has a massive bulge in it-attached https://imgur.com/a/KX4byMj . I've found an OEM pipe online is this something that can be changed by myself and what should I look out for.
  7. 1.4 TSI shuddering idle

Hey guys and girls, new here. Recently I bought a 1.4 TSI 2010 with 121,000 miles on the clock all seemed well just a few faults with the car but it was a very good price. When I came back I realised while idling the car shudders whether the engine is warm or cold. Also when pulling away in...
  8. 1.4 TSI shuddering idle

Hey guys and girls, new here. Recently I bought a 1.4 TSI 2010 with 121,000 miles on the clock all seemed well just a few faults with the car but it was a very good price. When I came back I realised while idling the car shudders whether the engine is warm or cold. Also when pulling away in...