Search results

1. Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

Wow. Sounds like a nightmare experience. Im near Leeds and It just seems to be getting worse We are looking at total relocation. Bet its nice and peaceful down there in Suffolk mate.
  2. Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

I live in West Yorkshire. There is a high percentage of car theft in my area unfortunately. Maybe i was too optimistic in thinking it wont happen to me.
  3. Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

I too have just been a victim. Only had my 280 eight months and it was taken early hours of Tuesday morning. The back door lock was forced and the scum got the keys and Car. Gutted. Im in the frame of mind about moving house and wont be buying another performance car as its just not worth the...
  4. What colour is your car?

Nevada White. Very happy with the look.
  5. Full link Question

Thanks for the reply CupraGeezer. My phone sits nicely alongside the info screen anyways. I can live with it. Cheers.
  6. Full link Question

Hi everyone. Hoping someone can help me. My newly acquired Cupra 280 (registered Sept 2015) doesn't have the full Link option in the carousel and my input USB is located in the glove box. Do I need to contact Seat for this upgrade or is there any workaround? Really wanting google maps...
  7. New Cupra 280 owner

Thanks for the welcome guys.
  8. New Cupra 280 owner

Thanks for the welcome jimbobcook. Picked it up this morning and I'm in love. Unfortunately no ps4s but I will be upgrading when needing new tyres. I'm a total newb so havent a clue about the engine mount. Will be doing lots of research though. Thanks for the invite for the meetup. Please drop...
  9. New Cupra 280 owner

Thanks for the warm welcome seastormer. Going to take a bit of getting used to no doubt. All the new gadgets to learn too. Happy days.
  10. New Cupra 280 owner

Hi everyone. Just a quick introduction. Picking up my first Seat tomorrow from an Astra Sri. Feels like Christmas. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.