1. jhlcr

LCR Night time Photoshoot

you in skipton mate?
  2. jhlcr

Cupra r owners

come to the next meet mate, sure rick will organise it, he loves it:lol:
  3. jhlcr

CD changer into 05 LCR

got a standard headhunit and changer in mine was gonna sell it, how much they go for?
  4. jhlcr

1000 mile drive...

98 ron is at every station, dealers are good, got my pads done in france at dealers but they had never seen an r in the flesh!!!! at a dealer!! car will run forever on motorways done a 1000 miles in one, 17h none stop, have a good trip. oh and police, they can hide behind trees in europe and can...
  5. jhlcr

FAO race cat owners, E M Light on....

i had the same fault for the clutch on mine, thats 2 years ago and 25ooo miles later mate, wouldnt worry.
  6. jhlcr

is it worth changing to a diesel !

never understand this real world performance, from a vtec yes cos you got to rag it, you dont have to with an lc!it has plenty of torque.
  7. jhlcr

Hidden Radio Setup Menu?

if you mean the car had a nokia kit in when you bought it, you need a nokia button to plug in, to answer calls and turn volume up and down. cost nowt
  8. jhlcr

Rik's Official VWF07 Pic Thread**DIRTY CARS AND DIRTY GIRLS**

great day, had a good shower, got muddy again loads of taking the .... over stickers and everthing we could possibly think of, usual meet then:lol:
  9. jhlcr

Opinions on personal number plates

lcr plates are 250, missed S25 lcr about six months ago cos i was tight! car ones are best, but you cant take it with you, can get ... bye for 250 too, but you have to have some serious bhp to get away with that!!!
  10. jhlcr

Before and after thread of your car

lookin good dan, was standard when i saw it!!! you aint hanging about.
  11. jhlcr

Sunny day in Yorkshire

Even on holiday i find time to take the mick, a drive in the dales; reminds me of those two on last of summer wine, always geting caught at it!:lol: car is looking well mate!
  12. jhlcr

Cupra TDi old 0-60 stories and vs Golf GTi

sure the lcr is about 6.8?, my vts did 7.5 all day long! that was 130 per tonne and my clio would do it in seven that was 150 per toone. so with all that torque sure it would be done. its the same old thing, diesels can be very fast but feel a bit boring to a petrol head, each to their own.:)
  13. jhlcr

to be fair i think a mapped tdi should do about 7, about 130 bhp per tonne? plus all that torque. fast things them.
  14. jhlcr

standard v standard i would say the golf, i know its faster than the 150 diesel golf so assuming the same as leon, why are you bothered? straight line speed is boring!as long as you enjoy your car! the 8.5 sounds right to me, but i am not an expert.
  15. jhlcr

**FINALLY....show you all what ive been doing/hiding under my bonnet***

sticker would finish it off nice:p
  16. jhlcr

Bye Bye civic type r hello new car

one night this week mate if your in? about 8 ish when kids are zzzzzzzz.
  17. jhlcr

Bye Bye civic type r hello new car

could just see you in a diesel mat;)
  18. jhlcr

Chrome mirrors

i have chrome ones , from seat, chrome not grey fr ones! look cool, same as s3 but teardrop shape.
  19. jhlcr

My Seat Leon Cupra R

nice mate, what you think of the 197? had a 172 and loved it, but not sure if the new one cuts it.
  20. jhlcr

Leon mk1 Cupra r vs. Cupra?

gutted
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.