Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I am nervous about the inlays tbh, got some knifeless tape to use, hopefully that will help. With the alloys it is just cutting the outer rim and a few of the spokes but nothing major. I also have the paddle shifters from eaziwrap and recommend them massively.
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ermmmmm, not too bad. had to reorder alloys as I messed up the centre caps first time round. But once you’ve put a few things down and got a feel for how the vinyl works then yeah it’s relatively easy to install. By the time I’d done two wheels I was flying.
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jumped on the eaziwrap bandwagon. Alloys, lettering diffuser all done. Inlays applied soon (I hope)
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

congats looks stunning! Many happy safe miles for you
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

still good for me, nice sounds and get some looks from people when driving around town
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

very true and even more when you think you’re only paying £250 for this entertainment, sh*ts all over Alton towers
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thought I’d pop in to check on you all. Hope you guys are having some success. just to get you all excited, the exhaust is alive and well, plenty of noise on the overrun or downshift. Had one loud unintentional pop whilst in town when shifting down to second. Scared the old biddies at the bus...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Next to one of my staffs Ibiza FR
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

no this is just standard. Il post more pics soon
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

also a lease mine was just a tick box on settings on the car infotainment screen
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Built on 16 September
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not sure if I’ve misunderstood but people seem to complain about locking the car and mirrors folding by holding the button. However on my one as long as the settings in the car are set, when you lock it they fold in just with one press.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Holy f*cking **** that’s fast
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sounds amazing looks amazing. Happy boy
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s Monday and usually quiet , but luckily I’m the boss so my delegation skills are through the roof today.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had my phone call from the driver, he expects to be here by 11am!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers! I’ll be sure to post some pics when it turns up.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It certainly has been!! getting delivered too my work, so will take photos as soon as everything is checked and signed
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Delivery day tomorrow!! Can’t wait. the only disappointment is that here we are forecast rain everyday for the next 10 days. oh and I also don’t have a day off for another 12 days
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

build weeks can run into the following week with checks etc. Then waiting for transport from factory to dock. Waiting for ship allocation (don’t mention that to mildmanneredjon) and so on. Seems delays are everywhere at the minute
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members