Search results

1. Ryone

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Stare at each other, can't go out.
  2. Ryone

DRL LED upgrade bulbs

I bought these ones and they worked great, it's a straight swap, you don't have to do anything with VCDS or anything like that. They are really easy to change as well. https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07DYQ528T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. Ryone

Passenger side mirror not folding

Same thing happened with mine and had to buy a new one, just 40€ at the junkyard.
  4. Ryone

Best Custom mappers?

I would recommend REVO. Always go for the most recognized brand mate, a bad remap could seriously **** up your engine.
  5. Ryone

AUX Bluetooth device

Why don't you just use the AUX port? The quality is going to be way better, most of the adapters are just crap.
  6. Ryone

How to turn off airbag light on Seat Ibiza 6j without going into garage

I would say that the airbag light is on because he got a sport wheel with no airbag.
  7. Ryone

How to turn off airbag light on Seat Ibiza 6j without going into garage

Check if any of your friends has VCDS, I think it's the only way.
  8. Ryone

Seat Ibiza key trouble

Well that's weird I have a spare and looks exactly like the original.
  9. Ryone

Seat Ibiza 3/door Spoiler

Not that exact spoiler, I bought the RDX and the fitment was perfect.
  10. Ryone

AUX problem

When you are in AUX mode, you will find an option to set up the AUX Volume. I don't know exactly which button it is, but should be in the SETUP or SETTINGS of your radio.
  11. Ryone

AUX problem

May seem dumb, but put the volume from your phone at max level. Also you have in the settings of the radio a thing for AUX Gain.
  12. Ryone

2012 Seat Ibiza N/S headlight cover spring

Try to get the part number on this link and then look through eBay and all that. https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/
  13. Ryone

Auto folding mirror mod

How can I buy them? eBay link is not working.
  14. Ryone

Electric mirrors

I had a mirror that wouldn't fold and I just bought a new one for 40€, swapped the case and profit.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.