Search results

1. Pbsky72

IPOD DOCK BLUETOOTH SUBSTITUTE

Unless your original unit already has this feature I would say no!! I'm just wanting it to bypass the ipod dock and stream music from my phone as the RNSE unit in mine only allows bluetooth use of phone !! Personally. ATM I Couldnt tell you but I will be able to next week when supplied and...
  2. Pbsky72

Ah.. are you talking plugging into the back of the the origional head unit where the lead for the ipod dock plugs in? If so where did you get yours ?
  3. Pbsky72

RNSE?
  4. Pbsky72

Update!! I have an aux port on the centre console but for some reason.. theres no wires in it at all. Nothing !! Its just a square but of plastic with aux on. But no innards. ‍♂️
  5. Pbsky72

Hi all... I was wondering if anyone knows if there was an ADAPTOR you could buy to eliminate the use of an ipod .. ie..plug into ipod dock so you can connect usb stick or stream from android phone ?
  6. Pbsky72

TUNING CHIP

Just the remap?. Nothing else!! ? No mucking about deleting things and blanking things ?
  7. Pbsky72

Wheel Inspiration Needed

Was thinking of getting these done either black or anthracite
  8. Pbsky72

TUNING CHIP

Ah no.. it's just clicked... yeah I get it now .. DOH!
  9. Pbsky72

TUNING CHIP

Omg!! Ha ha ... I get the map part .. but that's it !! Smashing cells ? Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
  10. Pbsky72

TUNING CHIP

Hey all ... I currently have a race chip pro 2 tuning chip box on my 2.0 exeo sport tech 143...its got loads of settings but finding setting that suits is a bit of a pain!! Just wondering if anyone has had one or HAS one and what setting they use !! Not too fussed about fuel consumption as it's...
  11. Pbsky72

New to the forum EXEO OWNER

Hi all I'm new to the forum .. well basically new to any forum so go gentle on me when I ask a thick question .. funnily enough theres gonna be a few comming soon ‍♂️‍♂️
  12. Pbsky72

Exeo or no exeo

Fantastic I will give that a go much appreciated
  13. Pbsky72

Exeo or no exeo

How is this done ?
  14. Pbsky72

Wheel Inspiration Needed

Put these on mine
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise