Search results

1. Where to find spare body parts

That's what I heard too, along with different wing mirrors but didn't see about the doors. I'll be going to see it anyway, just wanted to make sure it wasn't definitely on the face lift. I'll report back for future reference. Thanks again
  2. Where to find spare body parts

Hey dude, sorry to bring up an old thread. I think I found a door, but did the door change with the face-lift in 2009, do you know?
  3. Where to find spare body parts

Yea hope one pops up soon. Thanks for having a look
  4. Where to find spare body parts

Thanks, doesn't sound too bad so. Probably a good bit cheaper, now to wait for the right colour one to pop up
  5. Where to find spare body parts

Great, thanks. My cousin is a mechanic and thinks it may be hard to get a proper seal around the mirror as the inside is also pulled out
  6. Where to find spare body parts

Hi, I've been searching for someone who has done a door replacement! Just wondering how much labour was involved? I need to see which would be more cost effective for my issue , a replacement or panel beater.
  7. Grounding Bluetooth Adapter

Hey, New to the forum not sure if this is the right place to post. I bought a Bluetooth Adapter/module that plugs into the back of the stereo on my MK2 Leon. It has a grounding cable, where is the nearest point in the MK2 from the stereo that o could ground it? Thanks
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members