Search results

1. Ollie

First service - eHybrid

Do you know the thing that was even more irritating? The original quote was £209, and then the member of staff said "Oh, no it's a Cupra isn't it? Then it will be £229" , when queried this was due to different parts. I highly doubt there's any difference in parts between the Seat and Cupra...
  2. Ollie

First service - eHybrid

It's for the insurance apparently... But non optional!
  3. Ollie

First service - eHybrid

Morning all. So my 2021 Cupra Leon eHybrid is due for its first oil inspection as per the dashboard warning, 1 year or 9,400 miles I believe. The car is on a 3 year lease through ZenAuto. Phoned my local CUPRA dealer, Northampton, who advised it would be £229 for an oil and oil filter...
  4. Ollie

Things I have discovered about the car.

Hold down the VIEW button on steering wheel, then cycle through to the view where map is displayed in the middle :) it will remove the info left and right.
  5. Ollie

Seat/Cupra Leon 1.4 eHybrid - Long Commute/Distance MPG

This may or may not help, but I have the CUPRA Leon eHybrid (hatch) and on a run from my town to my folks (40 miles each way) I will average about 70mpg. This includes about 2 miles each side of urban driving, and the rest A14. I would get back on near enough 0% battery though, the system will...
  6. Ollie

CUPRA Germany add “VZ CUP” edition to the CUPRA Leon range

The seats look great, but sounds like so many people are waiting for their delivery it's probably a good thing they're not offering more trims in the UK! Was lucky to get in early with my VZ2 I think!
  7. Ollie

Formentor V2 - scraping noise on full lock

I get the same on my Mk4 Cupra Leon eHybrid... Full lock, louder when reversing...
  8. Ollie

CUPRA connect / pre heat

Hello all, mainly one for PHEV owners. The cupra site is quite unclear. I have the 1 year trial for CUPRA Connect which gives the online features and other functionality within the app. I can't see if it's clear that once the trial is up, whether the pre heating /scheduling function is part...
  9. Ollie

wraparound interior lighting

I think only the FR Sport got the wraparound lighting?
  10. Ollie

CUPRA Leon E Hybrid first thoughts...

The graphene grey is definitely different! Glad you're enjoying it!
  11. Ollie

Just ordered Cupra Leon Estate VZ3 1.4 245 PS Hybrid - Couple of questions please!

Hi Damien. As much as I love my eHybrid, I have to agree that without a driveway it's just not worth it. The max charging of 3.5kW doesn't make it worth it for long trips either as you can never make use of higher charging rates such as 100/250kW etc. I would say the 310 may be the better bet...
  12. Ollie

Personal leasing

Got my Leon eHybrid VZ2 in Graphene Grey new on a lease for 500 down, 330 a month over 3 years with 12000 miles a year.
  13. Ollie

Hope you get on well! My car ticked over 1000 miles today. Still got just over a quarter of a tank left in it (filled it once when it arrived on 40 delivery miles) and averages 150mpg, but of course my daily commute is within electric only range. I am over the moon with it. Okay, it feels a...
  14. Ollie

Hybrid self charging

Interesting...! I've never seen mine drop to zero. It will always go to 1 percent and then kick the petrol engine in for my last couple of miles to get home. Even on 1 percent the car will still drive all electric up til about 10mph though?
  15. Ollie

Just ordered Cupra Leon Estate VZ3 1.4 245 PS Hybrid - Couple of questions please!

Welcome and congrats on your order! You won't regret it I don't think! It just depends on expectations. I came from a Leon Cupra 290 Lux, it doesn't have the full grunt of a 2 litre TSi like that, but it has more than enough performance for most people. Charge and you get the benefits... See...
  16. Ollie

Disappointing state of Cupra Leon ehybrid sportstourer I've bought

Sorry to read all this Sarah and the horrific experience you had! Well done for holding your ground... Graphene grey is a nicer colour anyway ;)
  17. Ollie

If long distance, it would easily do 500 miles and that is with a smaller tank compared to the normal CUPRA Leon etc.
  18. Ollie

Glad you like the car too! Can imagine it is a nice performance step up from the Ateca :D How odd... What phone are you using? I take it you had to go through the whole setting up primary user thing when you got the car? Do you live in a rural area with poor mobile coverage that the car may be...
  19. Ollie

New and old...
  20. Ollie

Evening all... I've had my CUPRA Leon E Hybrid VZ2 in Graphene Grey for just over a week now and thought I would post my thoughts on how I've found it. I got rid of my previous Leon CUPRA 290 Lux (the copper badged version) simply because I got it heavily discounted (23.5k new) and managed...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.