Search results

1. Fault codes help!

Hi so are both these codes to do with headlamp levelling as the 198666 code is listed in Carista under suspension fault? Also are these control devices difficult to replace by yourself (novice)
  2. Fault codes help!

Hi can anyone help with a couple of faults that have appeared? First is the headlight levelling sensor 13705990. have tried clearing it with Carista but it comes right back. Second is front levelling sensor 198666? Car is 2016 Cupra ST. Are these DIY fixes or dealer visit required 😱
  3. Cupra 290 paint code

Hi guys sorry if this has been done to death. Looking for paint code on my 2016 ST black edition. Looked in all the suggested locations - boot, engine bay, logbook and no stickers. I know i can ring the dealer as a last resort but would rather not. I believe its nevada white but not 100% Any...
  4. Reiger Side Skirts Carbon Look

Hi guys, looking around for side skirt inspiration for the 290 ST and came across these skirts, for sale in EU only as far as I can gather. Anyone have experience of these, or pics fitted. Retailing around £110 each but need painting or wrapping but may still work out cheaper than OEM versions...
  5. Fitting Cupra R style Side Blades

This seller no longer around and the blades now listed on Ebay are over £600 now (way out of price range) !!! Im sure i read on this forum that the Audi aero sills will fit the ST ?? These are about £150 for the A4. Thoughts - a worthwhile alternative or not to bother??
  6. HELP Car reg cloned??

Cheers yep have reported and have a ref #. Can’t prove I was at home watching news at 10 on a Sunday night (same time as offence 60 miles away) unless they accept the wife vouching for me ….
  7. HELP Car reg cloned??

Just received in post a prosecution for speeding at a place and time I wasn’t at. Traffic camera clearly shows my car reg and looks the same colour and model from a distance!!! I think my car has been cloned. Anyone any experiences of this and what to do next ??!!
  8. Fitting Cupra R style Side Blades

Can I ask from where you ordered your blades and the £££? Cheers!
  9. HELP - Part# Lamda O2 sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 (downstream)

Well my Cupra is a 16 plate with only 58K miles so a bit annoyed its on its way out. Will go for the Bosch I cant warrant £150 plus for an OEM one. I assume if I order one on line and put in my car reg it will automatically match the one that I need, as I dont have a part ~ for the sensor? Cheers
  10. HELP - Part# Lamda O2 sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 (downstream)

Hi, so have started getting the O2 sensor error message Fault P0137 on bank 1 sensor 2. Looking on the interweb - this is the downstream right/ rear lamda sensor is that correct?? If I can get the part I can get a local garage to replace. Does anyone have a part # ? Also, prices vary wildy...
  11. All in servicing and warranty package for Cupra

Re the sunroof, if the whole unit and glass was fitted at the dealership as a brand new item surely it is covered under its own warranty anyway going forward?
  12. All in servicing and warranty package for Cupra

Its not a 4drive so does have a diff lock. I am tempted, especially as just had to have a whole new panoramic sunroof fitted after a initial bracket failure bent the frame damaged the glass, it had never been serviced as specified so £2000 out of pocket already. Also if the water pump does give...
  13. All in servicing and warranty package for Cupra

Thinking about this for my MY16 Cupra ST 290, had the car for 6 months it turns 6 end of July, not eligible after then. Its got all routine service history but not had a diff lock oil change (req every 3 years as extra) nor air con service (again an extra to be done im told, but not in the...
  14. Panoramic sunroof stuck

Can anyone offer some advice… Pan sunroof on my Can anyone offer some advice… Pan sunroof on my 2016 Cupra ST has decided to part open and won’t close. There was a crack as it opened so maybe come off a rail or something? Is it a main dealer job, or would a local garage take a look, going to...
  15. Ambient lighting 2016 Cupra290 Black

The previous car was a company car that went back, this one is mine :)
  16. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

I took my Carbon R quad exhaust (same as the Golf R) that was fitted to my 300 4Drive ST and have fitted it to my 290 ST Black 2016. Obviously the pipework was completley different so only use the rear back box section welded to the existing system. Sounded awesome, but as this had a res delete...
  17. Carista App

That’s great, had to go into the MiB factory settings and reset the mirrors but works now 👍
  18. Carista App

Hi, tried to enable the alarm chirp for open and closing with Carista but doesnt work, any ideas anyone do i need to reset settings in the mib. Car is a 2016 Cupra 290.
  19. Cupra 290ST res delete reinstall

So installed the rear section of a Carbon ST quad exhaust onto my 290 that has a res delete. Just cruising it’s lovable, but under hard acceleration the booming inside the cabin is too much, i think from back pressure build up. Been advised should reinstall a resonator to rectify (original or...
  20. DIY steering wheel covers

Morning folks - I know there are threads about DIY replacement steering wheel covers and the common theme seems to be purchase off Ali Express. But with current parts shortages and shipping times way longer these days - are there any UK based companies that can supply something, on a similar...