Search results

1. Lambda sensor problem (2015 1.2 TSi)

Hi, Any update to this? I too have the same exact fault, would like to order a sensor, but want to know which one.
  2. electric window not working?????

It started working again in couple of days. Been fine since
  3. Brake disc sizes

I got the PR code from Seat website. Cost me €7. Then it lets you download the full options kit for your car on a PDF, including which optional brakes were fitted
  4. electric window not working?????

Hi, Did you ever get this problem solved? Have the same problem with my 2016 leon. Driver side window sometimes doesn't want to work
  5. Rear wiper coming on by itself

Yep, is fully pulled towards me. And yes the wiper does come on in reverse gear. But this is when I'm driving normally.. I only got the car recently, so could someone have messed with vcds or something to do this as I can't find such an option anywhere..
  6. Rear wiper coming on by itself

I have a 2015 Seat Leon, 1.2 Tech pack When the wiper is on position 1, (just after intermittent) the rear wiper seem to come on intermittently.. and I can't seem to find a way to stop it doing so. I can't seem to find any options about this.
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Btw, what's this some of your cars seam to have SHIELD written on the software after version number??
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thanks all. Updated to 1430 for my Mib2, seems to work well.
  9. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Anyone here with a 2014/2015/2016 1.2 or 1.4 please? If able to take a picture of their bonnet underside?
  10. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Very true, But if you look at Lozzy15's pic above on the facelift, there is two empty screw slots on the left and right.
  11. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Are they meant to be occupied though? Do you have one you could take a picture of please? As they are so close to the square bits and twice the hight. What would be the point of the square bits if the screw on bits are meant to go at the front too?
  12. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

That was a quick one Been to the dealership. The tray above radiator is £18, ordered. And 4 clips to go on it The rubber square is like 50p ordered. Didn't order the adjustable stop.. Only read the message after I left. :doh: Hopefully won't need it.
  13. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Thanks, really useful. They have changed some bits, but I think it's just the rubber button on top that's missing
  14. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Ha ha I knew I would get the answers here. Is there anything on the bonnet side missing?
  15. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

I feel there should be something here too https://pasteboard.co/IFIW2Iv.jpg
  16. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Looking at the pic, there should be a top plastic cover I think. https://pasteboard.co/IFIUGNS.jpg
  17. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Very true. 2015, 1.2 SE LED pack.
  18. I want a picture of the front grill and radiator please

Hi all.. Been a lurker for a while. I had some work done in the body shop due to a damaged front bummer, but I think they have not put something back. Can anyone post a picture of the front grill looking down with the bonnet open please? Also a picture of the under side of the bonnet please...