Search results

1. BHP Addict

Pre-FL Standard radio to RNS 315 or 510??

Possibly. But he could have installed an aftermarket unit. As far as i know the canbus is ok for them. I may be looking at an alpine and kenwood as id rather spend the extra £100 on a better unit tbh
  2. BHP Addict

Yes the can bus gateway needs to be upgraded from the 1.6 to the 2.0. Its located above the pedals but im not sure of the part numbers of the units i need to buy. In regards to changing cabling, how different is it? Would i need new connectors?
  3. BHP Addict

Other than a double din fascia and the unit itself....what else do i need? Also, as I do not already have a nav system, what do i need to do ib order to obtain full functionality? Couple of things I have read about that I am not sure on... Battery drain Recoding through VagCom GPS...
  4. BHP Addict

Trying to find out if the Injectors have being changed

I may give them a try for the same question.
  5. BHP Addict

My Leon Jerks when accelerate

May be pcv. At the cheapest option £35ish I'd change it anyway. I have the psss noise under load. I assume its a very very small hole in a pipe as i have change pcv and dv and neither were the problem. If your not seeing misfires or removed maf errors then i would check on some one elses...
  6. BHP Addict

Heeeelllllpppp please

No. If you disconnect the battery at any point for over a certain amou t of time, when you start your car next time round all the lights will stay on. Simply drive for 30 seconds and all lights will go out.
  7. BHP Addict

Thoughts on Golf R caliper covers?

Hmmmm, may have to have a play with the compression spring bracket and see what I can do. I remember seeing someone weld a plate to it but cant find it now....may have been on ed38
  8. BHP Addict

Thoughts on Golf R caliper covers?

Would these fit the fr preflpp fl? If so, what the cost from stealers?
  9. BHP Addict

Picture Request -Silver FR not BTCC but with sideskirts

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=379361&highlight=sideskirts WeeGs old one looks good with them the other way around. Im wondering if the 'flicked out' section would look good in black with the rest in silver. Might be complete rubbish but just thinking outside the box a little
  10. BHP Addict

Found a pic Might just need to photoshop them black. I think they look better back to front lol.
  11. BHP Addict

Thinking of adding side skirts to my FR. Its now on collies with anthercite BTCC BBS 18s, matte black roof, gloss grill and plate surround and triple R splitter. Want to see A) what side look like against the line of the bumper / splitter B) what the skirts would then look like in gloss...
  12. BHP Addict

Rns fascia

Nice one. I assume that would then just accept a double to single din converter so a single din HU could be fitted. Thanks
  13. BHP Addict

Rns fascia

Are there different versions for different RNS systems? Im after a single din conversion, is that the same?
  14. BHP Addict

What are my 18" Fr alloys worth

You havnt said which ones. Standard FR (preFL) are only 17 and not worth much The 18" upgrade andromeda (i think) are worth more The 18" Seat Sport BBS are worth more still. As above though, condition and tyres are vital
  15. BHP Addict

Service History and Recall info needed...

Not sccording to seat. No central database. Each dealer can only tell you if THEY have ever had it in. My only wat was search boot floor for recall stickers and trace rough location of initial registration.......good find with sticker, tgey had had it twice for services.....however if is a...
  16. BHP Addict

Seat leon cupra r rear diffuser

Could always go custom zorst and have 'different' exit style all together. Civic VXR AMG, all versions of may look smart
  17. BHP Addict

Seat leon cupra r rear diffuser

I looked at it and i think it would better suit the K1 style centre. However as Smee has pointed out to me previously, it comes with left hand cut out pre cut
  18. BHP Addict

New clutch time, quick query

What did you replace it with? And fid you change the dual mass flywheel?
  19. BHP Addict

New clutch time, quick query

Sorry to hi-jack but whilst on this topic..... Whats the thoughts on a 70k FR (petrol) and wanting stage 1 mapping on stock clutch? Im thunking its going to need changing at some point but what about the DMF? Do i NEED to change it? No noises or slippage but sids law as soon as map goes on...
  20. BHP Addict

Wheel spacer help

Get them powder coated mate. Shouldnt cost much
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise