Search results

1. Daz1.8T

Boost

Thanks buddy will have a look through later tonight :) thank you
  2. Daz1.8T

Boost

Very nice would love to see them colours together do you have any pictures by any chance ??
  3. Daz1.8T

Boost

thank you. I was changing the gasket so thought I’d get rid of the silver flakey paint that was there now no more flakes and lovely blue. Was going to go down the route of skittles colour theme one pipe at a time lol.
  4. Daz1.8T

Boost

Hey there buddy thank you I was thinking along those line as a last resort. Just taking it easy for now as money is tied up on another project thank you for your reply buddy
  5. Daz1.8T

Boost

Yeh you got the BAM ? I wanted to do the KO4 conversion just cars done way too many miles unless turbo blows it staying as is. Here’s where I linked up my boost gauge would that give a proper reading ?? Also I added a catch can into the system as was going to some Deletes but found it’s linked...
  6. Daz1.8T

Boost

yes brand new buddy and I thought at idle no gear selected the -20 in.hg would be normal for the vacuum any load works it way to 0 and in to the positive psi side. I think vag com will be my source to figure it out
  7. Daz1.8T

Boost

No It don’t mate not that I can hear anyway, theres No unusual noises. On tick over gauge reads -20, which I believe to be normal and when boost starts to build up just after 2k and when foot down the boost pressure increasly massively can hear it build and when realise throttle can here it...
  8. Daz1.8T

Boost

Hi thanks for your reply buddy and after recently looking over the car and at the turbo without stripping anything off I think the seal is gone as it’s leaking some oil from outlet side of turbo if I’m correct saying that. Regarding the dodgy map it could be As all I have is the receipt for the...
  9. Daz1.8T

Boost

hey people this is my first post so please bare with me. I drive a seat Leon 1.8T AUQ, I recently bought it couple months back. It’s ment to be standard apart from the Interior seats and a remap. So far I’ve replaced a lot of those Standard breather pipes, gave it a service filters oil plugs...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise