Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah, always been a fan of big yank tanks, managed to get it for £330 a month on 8k mileage on a 3+23 and haggle them down on the metallic paint so win win
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I went full opposite and cancelled my Cupra and ordered the new Jeep Wrangler with the 2 litre turbo petrol from the Giulia Veloce, Taking delivery of it tomorrow morning :')
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

just been told by LO my car isn't due now until 28/2, sent an email requesting cancellation so will see what they say been a pleasure folks I wish things turned out differently but I'm not waiting another 7 weeks for a Seat on top of already waiting 22 weeks so far :')
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cant see how they would have a leg to stand on when theyve gone over the 16 week lead time that was the max when I was quoted so they don't have a leg to stand on, cars not been built yet they won't have accrued any losses so they have a cheek keeping the admin fee to be honest, we've probably...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

:banghead:
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I feel like this whole thing is just a parody now :') fml
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Admittedly it's completely different but I'm looking at the Jeep Wrangler :') always been a fan of the big yank tanks! :') seen there's a deal on the 2 litre Kia Stinger GT atm. Not really looked around much though tbh I just stumbled upon the Jeep deal on leasing.com and thought ahhh I'll give...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm waiting to hear back on a deal from another Car that's in stock and if that one comes through I'm cancelling. With the delays, new model being announced and having test driven this other car, I don't even want the Cupra anymore it's become a running joke how long my car is taking to be built...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Has anyone cancelled their order through leasing options? There any charges to be aware of?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah, My LO account manager sent me the below Please see the below from Seat It was due to be built 2 weeks ago but due to the fire at the factory there’s currently a slight delay on when the vehicle goes into production. As it stands it is still in the factory, I will get another update...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got one yesterday or the day before saying that everything has been delayed due to the fire and they won't have a build date until January :') someones pulling our leg
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seen a deal on the new Jeep Wrangler that has intrigued me I might go test drive one at weekend and weigh up my options
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

LO have confirmed that my car was due to be built 2 weeks ago but has been delayed due to the fire and as of yet they have no idea when it will be built but said I will get an update in January which means it's definitely not getting built until January which means Brexit round 2 and more of a...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who was your order with?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks like you could win the MY20 290 Lux sweepstakes
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hatch or ST? what is this madness! LO have emailed me saying they have SEAT in the office today so I will get an update, sounds like S**t is going down :')
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Absolute Lottery :')
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just can't believe we have to deal with brexit again, Would not be surprised at this point if they fobbed us off and say they aren't producing them anymore
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Feel like I've ordered a Ferrari with this wait time not a bloody Seat :')
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

anybody had any updates this week? LO aren't even responding to my emails now... not looking good
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.