Search results

1. 2008 k1 white *pics added*

*Bump* Price reduced to £5500 ovno
  2. 2008 k1 white *pics added*

Alternatively any interested parties please PM me with an email address and ill gladly email them across :thumbup:
  3. 2008 k1 white *pics added*

People, im sorry if the pics dont work. Dont know if its just me or what but I have real issues posting pics to this forum. Pics on my phone are too big to upload and if I crop them to reduce file size the pic is worthless, any help please?
  4. 2008 k1 white *pics added*

Guys and girls, I am thinking of selling my 2008 k1, this was nit the plan and it will be sad to see her go but an unexpected change of job means I no longer need transport. Car has had a lot of work done recently so please read on. I am in no rush to sell so no silly offers, tyre kickers etc...
  5. Wanted MK2 Leon Cupra

Standard K1 in white, just had a (almost total) top end rebuild to include cam chain, tensioner, cam belt, water pump, headgasket etc etc. Done 120k but has a good, strong heart (and clutch and g/box) 2008 Currently SORN Wasnt looking to sell after forking out on all the above work but I...
  6. White K1 Titton, Stourport

White Leon K1 in layby in the entrance to Sandy lane industrial estate around midday. Blacked out windows, smoked rear lights, wind deflectors, lowered, black rims (maybe) First time seeing another K1 on the road since owning mine!!
  7. Timing chain advice

My headgasket & water pump both failed within days of each other late last year so I took the car off the road for some much needed attention. My mechanic friend did the work for me, the following was carried out... Head removed, skimmed, inlet and exhaust ports cleaned. New valve stem seals...
  8. My mk2 woes continue....

Well I have just returned from the garage and the diagnosis was easy in the end, waterpump has let go :( Although we cannot rule out water still entering the cylinders from the busted gasket it was clear that the majority (if not all) my water loss is via the pump. Computer was not logging any...
  9. My mk2 woes continue....

I have fixed the head gasket problem temporarily with steel seal Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  10. My mk2 woes continue....

Hmmmm i dont think so mate, before when the head gasket was blowing pressurising the system it seemed to hold it fine then. Good shout though Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  11. My mk2 woes continue....

Hi all, Some of you may have read my thread from a month or so back where I removed and cleaned my intake manifold and ports/valves in the quest of curing a misfire. For those who didnt, my valves were all carboned up but this wasnt the cause, a blown head gasket was to blame. I have since...
  12. Heater issues

Ah this is interesting... i have noticed with the colder weather my windscreen is struggling to demist opn the drivers side, in one patch in particular. The rest of the screen clears in seconds as normal, I wonder if changing ny pollen filter will help...?!! Thanks for the inspiration
  13. Inlet mani removal

When I bought it I knew it was nearly due a cambelt change so if I think of it that way it softens the blow a bit lol Onwards and upwards
  14. Inlet mani removal

Head gasket :( Vcds picked up random misfire/misfire cylinder 1. Coolant level dropped on my way to garage but came back once we released the pressure. Probe confirmed high reading of hydrocarbons in the coolant. Assume water is killing the spark causing misfire, gonna try steel seal first as I...
  15. Inlet mani removal

:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2 Misfire is back with a vengance after just a few days, I spoke too soon and jinxed it!! Interestingly I dont get an eml now. New plugs, new coils in 1 & 3 as vcds indicated these missing, intake cleaned, injectors cleaned and serviced. What next? Will replace...
  16. Seat leon 2.0 tfsi 2009 mk2 noise

I had an oil change recently using genuine vag oil correct for my particular car/engine. Ever since then my engine has been louder, sounding similar to yours. At first I thought a bearing but its not consistent enough. I can hear mine when driving, just. Sorry I am not offering an answer here...
  17. Inlet mani removal

UPDATE So today I had all the parts necessary to rebuild my intake. Couple of mentions, firstly: Andrew @ listers seat worcester. We had some issues identifying a certain part but both Andrew and Pete (also @ Worcester) persevered and came good in the end. Great chaps who (trust me) do not...
  18. Inlet mani removal

This is just a very small sample of what I got out of one port, a very small sample!! Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  19. Inlet mani removal

Yeah as I said not perfect, I really struggled to get anything behind the valve stem its just too tight, I had small bottle brushes, small wire brushes, a ton of brake cleaner and compressed air/vacuum to dislodge the loose bits. Yeah those plate things are on order from seat hence why Ive not...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise