Search results

1. Terry99

Unstable at speeds and wheel off centre brand new car

Hope you get it sorted. Sounds like damage during delivery. An out of line steering wheel would have been picked up before leaving the factory. I think I’d have left it with the dealer to sort out.
  2. Terry99

Extended Warranty cost

I have the ‘all component cover’ extended warranty on my PFL Cupra Ateca. This is a one year policy and is from insurewithseat dot co dot uk. Cost to renew in May this year was £423. The car was 4 years old in May.
  3. Terry99

Top View Camera Fault

I don’t use a jet washer myself, but the dealer did when they’d finished the service - I wonder……. 🤔
  4. Terry99

Top View Camera Fault

Thanks for the info. 👍
  5. Terry99

Top View Camera Fault

Yes, I think it is probably electronic. I’d had my third annual service recently, so wonder if it could have happened if they’d done a software update. I didn’t notice the problem until a couple of weeks after the service.
  6. Terry99

KESSY Fault

Scenario one: I had this happen a couple of times during lockdown. It was caused by low power in the main car battery. Scenario two: weird! Can’t see any logical reason.
  7. Terry99

Top View Camera Fault

Camera view has suddenly skewed. Can’t think of a reason why this would have happened: no impacts or other external factors. Anyone know if this change could be either physical cause or could it be computer fault, and is the correction purely electronic or do cameras need moving? I’m assuming...
  8. Terry99

CUPRA Care/Service Costs

Good that they covered the brake fluid change (as they should!!). I guess it’s more difficult to argue the others as they’re individually listed on the SEAT servicing website and not specified on CupraCare. At least you know you’ve got good brakes and won’t need changing for a while.
  9. Terry99

CUPRA Care/Service Costs

I’m interested to know how you got on regarding brake fluid change. My 3rd year service is due soon. I agree that if Haldex is recommended on 3rd annual service, then this should be included. I’ll also be expecting this when mine’s in for service. We’ll see!! Regarding brakes, I’d get opinion...
  10. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

Bang goes my theory then 🤭 !
  11. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

It could be that most cars these days are bought through some sort of finance arrangement where VWFS are involved. VWFS automatically set these cars up on the CupraCare database (which I believe that they administer). Those eligible cars which don’t involve VWFS financing need to be set up by...
  12. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

Couldn’t agree more. So frustrating. They’ve only had 2 years to sort this process out!! (Yes same happened to me when I bought my Cupra Ateca 2 years ago)
  13. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

Great result. Nice one👍
  14. Terry99

Is the Formentor safe??

I sympathise. It would drive me nuts. I’m a bit old school, and find touch screens difficult to use without taking eyes off the road - prefer buttons for regular actions.
  15. Terry99

Cupra Care

Glad that you got it sorted. I’ve just had the second (annual) service under CupraCare. No problems once it was on the system, but it seems that so many dealers don’t communicate cover properly when doing handover at purchase. Don’t worry how it’s been set up for service intervals. Just book it...
  16. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

I found this on Facebook and copied it to my dealer. He used it to pursue with VWFS. Good luck!!
  17. Terry99

Cupra Customer Service.

I had the same issue. Bought an ex demo and no bracelet or keyring. I asked the dealer to arrange for my CupraCare to be set up. They did this through VWFS who administered the scheme. Once set up, any dealer can look up your entitlement on the system. CupraCare is registered against the car...
  18. Terry99

Oil service warning.

I had same issue. First oil service warning came on much too early. Took it to the dealer who reset it. They said that some vehicles had been incorrectly set up at the factory. (I’ve since had no problems)
  19. Terry99

Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

Email just sent. Thanks.
  20. Terry99

Centre Caps

Just noticed that my front offside cap is missing. I’m going to check if I can easily prise the others off to refit (Araldite seems a good choice 👍). This must be a manufacturing/ material deficiency.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.