Search results

1. Rear camera falls out…

Hahaha.. Apparently it's a bonding issue that is known 🤦‍♂️
  2. Sound issues

Tried that, but it doesn't solve the issue...
  3. Sound issues

Hi guys, Hoping somebody can help with this (didn't see similar issue posted) but I suspect it's an infotainment system issue yet again.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂ Anyways, to cut a long story short, sometimes my sound system doesn't appear to work properly. Sometimes when I start the car, the sound only...
  4. Rear camera falls out…

My camera just fell off this morning. Absolute shambles. I have the mk4 seat leon estate FR+ since October and it's been in and out of the dealership with the dash lighting up/passenger seat heater sensor issues.. On top of this new issue, my infotainment system is still giving me issues...
  5. Heater issue with boiling noise

Hi guys, I'm hoping somebody could shed some light on a heater issue I'm having with my 2014 Seat Leon Fr 2ltr diesel. It's done about 58,000 km (not miles) since new. The heater seems to have lost its ability to produce heat. Initially, just before the issue appeared, I noted some weird noise...
  6. 2014 Seat Leon FR Heater issue

Hi all, A 2014 Seat Leon FR owner here! Looking to upgrade to the new Cupra Leon hybrid when it comes out!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.