Search results

1. Brembo Brake Pipe Help

Thanks for the suggestions. Got a company to custom make either side, so hopefully problem solved
  2. Brembo Brake Pipe Help

Need to ring TPS tomorrow actually mate but euro and gsf were a no. Think patience maybe the key unfortunately and I'll need to get them made. Thank you.
  3. Brembo Brake Pipe Help

That's the only shot I have left I think mate. (just impatient to get some ordered as I'm working away all week - so hopefully get time to nip somewhere Friday and get some made). Now I've looked, I think you're right about Hel ones going direct. Unfortunately I didn't know and my Hosetechnik...
  4. Brembo Brake Pipe Help

Hi all, Currently overhauling my brakes but I've come across an obsolete pipe I desperately need (Horton confirmed it's obsolete). Does any one know where I should look/ring/ask for 1ML611736 - it's a small pipe from the Brembo caliper to the brake hose. Failing that, does anyone know of a...
  5. Wheel Spacers - Track

I was going to stick with Bimecc as they haven't seen me wrong so far on other cars. What brands did you use?
  6. Wheel Spacers - Track

That's what I've ran before with hub centric and longer bolts. That sounds good tbh (10 and 15). Thank you!
  7. Wheel Spacers - Track

I've used spacers, on track, on other cars before without issue but I've seen a few people saying that's 15mm's catch on the LCR's - so definitely don't want that. (New wheels is definitely the end goal, just not right now.)
  8. Wheel Spacers - Track

Morning all. My coilovers should be here soon, but looking at the back end of my LCR, the rears are going to sit quite far in, so I've started looking at spacers. I've noticed people running massively varied setup's - from 15mm all round to just running 20mm on the rear. Has anyone got any...
  9. Doncaster forum meet 01-09-19

I've been guided this way by Jimbobcook! Not too far from Doncaster so hopefully can make the next one!
  10. New LCR Owner

Thank you. Not far at all actually! Where abouts in Donny?
  11. New LCR Owner

Yeah will do! I'm currently at the "I'm not going too mad with it" stage. But we all know how that usually ends. Cheers for the suggestion too. I've posted in Listers as I'd messaged Horton on their website before joining the forum. Might just give them a call tomorrow. Hoping it's an easy...
  12. New LCR Owner

Evening all. Just a quick hello after registering. I've recently become the owner of a LCR, with the idea of turning it into a (road legal) track car. It's was a 2 owner LCR, with the previous owner (my dad) owning it for around 13 years. The car was more or less stock when I bought it from...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise