Search results

1. Retrofit Bluetooth

Hi all I'm looking to retrofit Bluetooth in to my altea XL. I have a multifunction steering wheel and the part number on my stereo is 5p0 035 153 b. I'm getting mega confused as to what module and wiring I need, can anyone help? TIA Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
  2. Centre console usb/aux port

I've got a bit like this. Picture stolen from eBay Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
  3. Centre console usb/aux port

Does anyone want one that has the empty cubby? I'm looking at upgrading my stereo so will be gaining a usb elsewhere so mines will be redundant. But if I take it out there's just a big hole with no bottom. Would straight swap. Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
  4. Heater resistor failure

So my 59 plate altea seems to have a gremlin in the dash. Heater works sometimes but not others. Replaced the resistor but still only ever so often. Some times a gentle kick states the motor up. But if noticed a strange noise coming from the dash, I can only describe it as a gurning noise...
  5. Temperamental AC/heater

Hi all, Just bought a 2009/59 plate altea XL and the AC/heater is very temperamental. Sometimes when I get in the car it works fine next time I get in the car could be minutes or 2 day it's not working and vice versa. All the light go on and the "radio" display work but it's dead as a dodo. One...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members