Search results

1. Dickheads with dash cams

I bought a cheapo Dash cam due to having 3 accidents in the past 4 years, 2 not my fault. Since installing it I have just had one ******** who thought a rainy, dark and graveled B road was a good place for a race. I'm far too grown up now to take that bait, I just cheerily muttered to myself...
  2. 3 little things

Quickly googled this, not a bad guide tbh and has some images. I have always start with a wet car, before using any sort of cloth, mitt or anything that rubs. https://allthatgleams.co.uk/car-care-tips/top-10-tips-how-to-prevent-swirl-marks/
  3. 3 little things

Top three, 1: The torque from low down, and the smile on my face 2: Only ever seen one other in 2 months 3: It doesn't look like a boy racer car Bottom three, 1: The seat belt gets on my nerves. Almost every time I get it twisted 2: The fact I get stuck behind lines of traffic in the morning...
  4. My New MY19 Cupra - Tyre Pressures

I went to a different garage today, parked up for an hour to do some shopping and checked my tyres cold (as per earlier post). I think the original garage I used must have had a knackered gauge as my fronts were 39 / 33 and rears 32 / 36. Now done again as per the sticker 39/35 and all is fine...
  5. My New MY19 Cupra - Tyre Pressures

Thanks for the replies. I will go to another garage today and see what their guage says. Its another good excuse to go out for a drive. Just driving is something I haven't done in years. I have started going the long way home now, and I quite like the sound akutator(sp). Makes me feel 18 again.
  6. My New MY19 Cupra - Tyre Pressures

Hi All, I have been a month long lurker while deciding on what car to buy. Ended up buying an Urban Silver Cupra 290 on a lease and to be honest I'm delighted I did! Car is in silver so doesn't stand out and I am far too old to look like 'boy racer' anyway. My final choices were Alfa Guila or...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.