Search results

1. Spark plugs

Hi All, Im looking to change my sparks plug as Im going to carry out a full service on my car. I was wondering If I was to buy NGK ones from Euro car parts. Would I just need to buy one or multiple? Not sure how many is needed. As it's a 4 cylinder car Im guessing 4? So order 4x NGK ones from...
  2. Best place to buy new brake disk (Sub 8)

True. Just came across something on google. It said that brake disks should last around a minimum of 80,000 miles. My car has 25k miles on the clock and i’ve never been on a track. I don't often do spiritual driving its occasional. when I went to get my disks changed, kwik fit mentioned that it...
  3. Best place to buy new brake disk (Sub 8)

Im looking to buy these pads - https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/pagid-brake-pad-101441858 Do you have any idea how they compare to the Ferodo DS2500 as those are the pads I currently have and they have been amazing. Also I appreciate all the help. You and the others have been amazing! Thanks
  4. Best place to buy new brake disk (Sub 8)

I've got the brembo kit at the front. Im guessing these would fit perfectly fine? Only thing left is for me to find some good front pads now
  5. Best place to buy new brake disk (Sub 8)

The next month is going to be a big hit for me... Looking to replace all my disks and pads along with a full service. Thanks for the help, unless I can find it cheaper than £500 for front disks. Looks like I'll have to just stick with buying from seat. I'm guessing for the rear pads I could...
  6. Best place to buy new brake disk (Sub 8)

Hi All, Just need some help. My cars brake disks are worn and require changing. I currently have the big brake kit with the brembo pads and the bigger brakes which come standard on the sub 8 pack. Does anyone know where I can find the exact disks which come with the car? I'm looking to have...
  7. Best Sparks plug for MK3 Leon 280

Hi All, I'm looking to get my leon cupra 280 remapped to stage 1 but a service is due on my car. I will be replacing the sparks plug and was wondering what is the best brand to get or better yet, the exact ones that I need? I won't be getting the car remapped till the end of Feb to around...
  8. Drive Mode Select not working

Hi R1chy, what do you mean by “FES restore”? What would I need to do in my case to get this sorted also? I appreciate the response
  9. Drive Mode Select not working

I’m having the exact same problem on my car, did you manage to find a fix to this by any chance?
  10. New Owner accelerator pedal Question

I have the same problem with my cupra but it's something I got used to. I believe it is to make you set off smoothly for normal driving. But I quite like it as when you are trying to go over humps at very low speeds. Your car doesn't just jump forward and give you an uncomfortable experience...
  11. What made you Mad today?

So I went Dubai, and the day I arrived, I had my little cousin playing on my phone. As I received a phone call, I took the phone off him to answer it but he got angry and slapped my phone out of my hand. The phone screen smashed and all 3 cameras on the phone stopped working. The sad news is...
  12. Seat leon mk3 Wind deflectors not sitting right...

I've got Teamheko also. I'll give it another try tonight, I'm thinking of using double sided tape but have a feeling that will lose its stickiness and come off anyways while driving.
  13. Seat leon mk3 Wind deflectors not sitting right...

Yh, I had a ford previously and I had no issue at all. But the clips isn't even the issue. Even without the clips, it is extremely loose. The clips just seem useless as it doesn't even fit into the seals as it should.
  14. Seat leon mk3 Wind deflectors not sitting right...

This is for front and back
  15. Seat leon mk3 Wind deflectors not sitting right...

Hi, Just wondering whether any of you guys are experiencing the same issue as me and my mates. We all have a mk3 cupra. But when trying to insert the wind deflectors to the window seal. It sits loose. And the clips, dont seem to insert properly. Anyone got a solution on how to make the...
  16. Can I play videos while stationary on the infotainment screen?

Video will stop playing when the car is moving but this can be coded off with OBD11
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

wow, that's a nice little touch. Where did you get the lights from and where did you connect them?
  18. Your Dragon's Den Idea

Would love to make an app for all lowrider cars to let them know where all the humps are on the road. This will be like waze but with indications marking road humps so they can avoid them. Especially when it comes to areas like london. My car takes a hammering with the huge humps there. And yes...
  19. What do we all do for jobs

Cyber security Consultant and Instagram rap promoter. - I basically promote upcoming artists and any known artists on my instagram page/ spotify playlist for £££
  20. Cupra 300 vs Fiesta ST ?

Ford's are not bad cars what so ever. People having issues with their engine blowing up is due to them driving it like a moron. I had a stage 3 fiesta ecoboost mk 7.5 and drove it for a good 20k mileage with 0 issues what so ever. My brother also had the same car and he had no issues after...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members