Search results

1. KarmaCupra

So long Cupra

Yes, that would work ! :)
  2. KarmaCupra

So long Cupra

Cracking model you had there, my Cupra 290 will be up for sale/swap soon, been a pleasure to drive but fuel costs and more and more speed vans/camera's in my area are forcing me to change to something more sedate :)
  3. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

Hey there mate, the FR looks very nice indeed. I'm looking at a Rieger front/rear splitter along with an engine mount and remap, hopefully this year. Stick a photo of your new Cupra and I'll keep an eye out for you :)
  4. KarmaCupra

Overdue Introduction

Hello and welcome. Lovely car and glad you are enjoying it :yes:
  5. KarmaCupra

Don't forget to get some photos up when you get it. I'm sure you will love it and the petrol stations will love you too !:yes: Welcome
  6. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

West Hull here. Yeah me too, I wouldn't consider anything but DSG now. Might have to start using the flappy paddles in manual mode for a change but never really find the need ! I spend most of my time at the local Shell garage now though. Ha !
  7. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

Ooooo, very nice, colour so I can keep an eye out for it ? Ha. Ignore, I can see the colour now. Looks great in that colour. Don't see many Cupras about in Hull. Enjoy ! :cheeky:
  8. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

Hi Dancey, what car have you got mate and photos too ?! :yes: Bloody dry, dusty weather playing havoc with my car. Can't keep it clean for longer than 2 days. Welcome to the forums.
  9. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

Hi Baz, I haven't rang any yet as I'll probably wait until next year now. The one I was going to try is Fraser/accident and body repairs in Anlaby which isn't far from me but there are plenty around. Let me know if you decide to get it fitted and the cost for future reference. :yes:
  10. KarmaCupra

Hello from Hull!

Hi Baz, I'll look out for you around Hull ☺ I'm after the reiger front splitter too. Maypack and his advice on fitting should mean I can do it myself or with minimal assistance. Same as you I love the DSG and was going to get the same car and model as you last year but waited and went for the...
  11. KarmaCupra

Recommended exhaust for Mk 3 2016 Leon Cupra

Hello, basically looking for an exhaust for my car over the stock. I've searched youtube played them through my hi fi speakers to get an idea of the sound. I don't want pops and bangs or ridiculously loud noise but something with a deeper bass sound if that makes sense. I quite like the idea...
  12. KarmaCupra

2018 Leon Cupra R

Wow, it looks stunning. I really don't like the copper touches BUT on the black it looks very well suited and compliments it perfectly !
  13. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

Just checked back on the thread I missed a couple of replies. Paddy, yeah I think a wrap on the roof would look the business. Another thing to do probably next year ☺
  14. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

I'll check my service book, if not I'll get it checked/serviced when it's due in January ☺
  15. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

Oldboy, yeah it's a long term car. 27k miles and I think the major service which includes DSG and Diff is due at 40k. Not sure myself about the filter re oiling either not something I've seen or come across. It's due it's 4th service early next year too. Thanks for the replies ☺
  16. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

Couple of photos, not the most picturesque setting :clap: but clearly photo bombed by wheelie bins and a wheel barrow :coolthumb Beauty of dynamic grey, looks white in the light and grey when it's gloomy. Plenty of gloomy days due in the coming months :yes:
  17. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

The old boy, yeah they are things to consider too. I think some of the intake kits include the pipe to the turbo. Thanks for the heads up. Out of interest are they fiddly to fit, I have seen youtube videos etc. I'm good at taking things out and apart but putting back in, not quite as...
  18. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

https://www.aetmotorsport.com/products/vwr-intake-system-golf-7-r600-enclosed-airbox-intake-system This one ☺ Or https://www.aetmotorsport.com/products/forge-carbon-intake-system-mqb?variant=19638848749671
  19. KarmaCupra

Saying Hi from Hull !

As you say Paddy, think I'll opt for the Racing line R600 mod. AET motorsports in Castleford pricing seems reasonable. Photos still not done, crap weather :cry:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.