Search results

1. PeteS1

Ibiza Armrests

Hi All, Unfortunately I've sold all the Leatherette armrests at present, a few Fabric one in stock, I should have a couple more in on Friday/Saturday but have a load more on order, if you still want one drop me an email and i'll let you know when they land Pete
  2. PeteS1

Arona Armrests

Hi All, Unfortunately I've sold all the Leatherette armrests at present, a few Fabric one in stock, I should have a couple more in on Friday/Saturday but have a load more on order, if you still want one drop me an email and i'll let you know when they land Pete
  3. PeteS1

Arona Armrests

Hi All, WE HAVE HAD A LIMITED NUMBER OF FABRIC AND LEATHERETTE ARMRESTS COME IN TO STOCK, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS @ £116.00 DELIVERED, UK POSTCODE. CONTACT PETE OR ANDY ON 01905 346808 FOR INFO. or email: [email protected]
  4. PeteS1

Ibiza Armrests

Hi All, WE HAVE HAD A LIMITED NUMBER OF FABRIC AND LEATHERETTE ARMRESTS COME IN TO STOCK, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS @ £116.00 DELIVERED, UK POSTCODE. CONTACT PETE OR ANDY ON 01905 346808 FOR INFO. or email: [email protected]
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.