Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s most likely down to the number of Cupra thefts over the recent months!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seems to be a few here saying they cancelled their Cupras from Leasing Options. Did you get your admin fees back?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cancelled mine Monday but Finance Docs were still emailed today (even though build date still unconfirmed)
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who did you order with? I’m planning to cancel this week but am expecting an argument about cancellation fees.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for that. I thought I had read that somewhere but couldn’t find anything on the various emails I’ve had. Maybe I’d better hold fire.....
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone had any experience of cancelling a Leasing Options order. Do you just lose the admin fee?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Why are you delaying your Cupra? If it’s because of insurance you should be able to Almost word for word the same as Leasing Options told me. Fingers crossed they are right.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What deal did LO give you on the X2? I’m waiting for a call from them tomorrow.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes DM Keith York. Disappointed I’m having to contact Seat myself to get updates. Maybe LO and the dealer are hoping the situation will improve?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That was from Seat. Not had any updates from LO. In fact it is only today I found out from Seat who is the supplying dealer!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hatch. And no the MY20 has Driving Assistance pack that includes ACC but you need to order the upgraded pack to get the options I mentioned.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Lux in Midnight Black with upgraded Driving Assistance Pack (to include Lane Assist, High Beam Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition)
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Leon Cupra Lux was ordered through Leasing Options on 8th August and according to Seat was accepted by the factory after summer close down on 25th August. They have given me a "code 10" estimated build of week 5 - which is w/c 28th January and suggested phoning back in 2 weeks for an update...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.