Search results

1. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

Works with green collar but thanks for the offer
  2. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

Fyi i sorted this in the cheats way as i don't have full link. No idea how it worked before. Just bought the green collar mdi to lightening cable off ebay. Just keep the phone in the glovebox and works a treat
  3. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

No its well out of warranty so figured they would want money t o fix It had a minor bodywork repair when it went in but wasn't a seat dealer just a body shop
  4. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

Yeah thats what i mean but if i want to change album or playlist i cant do that. Tracks change fine on steering wheel control. Just a bit frustrating as i don't know why it stopped working.
  5. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

I do but if i want to change the music etc its annoying as i have to wait until stationary to do it. Instead of just doing it through the steering wheel
  6. Iphone connectivity issue 2014 fr

HI Got a 2014 tech pack mk3 leon Bit of an odd one this. When i got the car the iphone connectivity and music through the head unit worked via the mdi to usb with a proper apple cable. Nothing has changed physically but its stopped working and just doesn't show up on the media menu. The car...
  7. VCDS /obdeleven near Milton Keynes

Hi New to the forum after some help on here finally installed the correct rain light sensor and switch for auto-lights in my mk3 leon fr As expected it fault codes everytime auto on so i need it coded properly. As i have an iphone and cant get hold of the new OBDeleven i need someone with it...
  8. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Sorry Seat Leon Fr 2013 model
  9. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Hi new to the forum and have a 63 plate fr 184. I am in the process of doing this mod and the mirror as well. I bought a mk7 golf dimming mirror of ebay as the seller included a sensor with it. Part no is 5q0955559a for the sensor. Is this the correct light/ rain sensor? or is this just a rain...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.