Search results

1. Am I missing a bonnet liner?

Oh, thanks. I'm planning to change mine and install draining hose, hence the question. Not happy to hear it continued to gather mold... :/
  2. Carpet clip moving around

I couldn't get out of my car because of the tight parking space, so I went out from passengers side. In the process I seem to have put too much weight/ strain on the floor mat with my supporting leg and it seem to have snapped or the carpet gave out (don't know). I never worked the carpet before...
  3. Am I missing a bonnet liner?

This is an offtopic, but did it continue to mold because of water getting in or ? Did you install the draining hose?
  4. My first Seat

I think you should have this thingy down there.
  5. Am I missing a bonnet liner?

If you decide to put one in, you should first fix the water leakage problem all Leons have, otherwise you're gonna have a problem R3k1355 mentioned.
  6. My first Seat

Are you sure this is a facelift car? I don't see USB ports in the small compartment in front of the shifter (at the bottom of the picture). I don't think that radio supports bluetooth. As far as I can tell you have a SE250 BVX BLAUPUNKT CAR STEREO unit so I don't see how your steering wheel...
  7. Hood Strut Bars on Ali

Bump... Was wondering if anyone installed those and how they compare to pneumatic_autos' from Andrey?
  8. Overheating problem!

Sorry to necro the thread. How did you figure out the car was overheating? Was it by temperature gauge on the dashboard or? My dial always stays at the middle, but sometimes the fan turns on only when I turn off the car and not before.
  9. REAR WIPER NOT WORKING.

This is a brain fart, but, you do know wiper won't work when the boot is not closed properly? Perhaps, there's a problem with the switch telling the wipers the boot is closed?
  10. Specified boost pressure vs the actual one delivered by the turbo?

Audi of some series Here's a whole video for ya. Hope it helps
  11. Specified boost pressure vs the actual one delivered by the turbo?

That's one of the reasons why I asked for help actually, I'm not sure what technical names other apps have for this kind of thing. Torque has something called turbo boost I think. OBD11 does provide it, it's named "specified boost value" and "Actual boost value", but I'm not keen on buying the...
  12. Specified boost pressure vs the actual one delivered by the turbo?

I was wondering is there an OBD2 app that works with VW/Seat that shows ecu requested vs actual boost pressure of the turbo? It would be a bonus if it could show it as a graph as well. I know about OBDelen but I have to buy their whole package for that.
  13. Seat Leon 2008 Water Ingress Drivers Side Carpet soaking and rear the same

Together with Michael's problem I appear to have developed another one. I have discovered that my steering wheel is a bit wet at the bottom. So far I haven't figured out why the water is gathering there as the wheel doesn't appear to be wet on top or on the sides. The only idea I have is...
  14. Boost starts trailing off once the engine is hot

Thanks, is that something that can be done from one spot or parts have to be taken out and tested individually?
  15. Boost starts trailing off once the engine is hot

So, it seems like one of those that never got solved in the forums (at least from what I can tell). In short it's a 1.8 TSI, the turbo has been recently removed and checked because of the wastegate actuator (that only seemed to be stuck). Present day - The car starts pulling nicely and turbo...
  16. Seat Leon 2008 Water Ingress Drivers Side Carpet soaking and rear the same

Did you manage to definitely locate where the water is coming from?
  17. Fillping window button function

Is it possible to flip how the window buttons work? I'd like to have them move up when I press down and vice versa instead of going down when I press down and up when I press up.
  18. Lumbar support

Thanks, that really helped. Now I understand the "U" thing you mentioned. Unfortunately the white plastic thing that holds the wire attached to the bottom of the mechanism snapped. I guess I'll have to try and order a new one If I can find it's part code. On that note, one final question from...
  19. Safety recall: 45GS-ABS/ESP Control Unit

Sorry for my bad English, it's my second language. I was wondering if you knew whether there were any other models from the same year that were affected (other than K1).
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise