Search results

1. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Can you show what the does the MMI cable look like? Is it just a RCA connector? EDIT: this is the mmi cable needed if anyone doesn't want to buy 2 cameras only to get the cables.. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-View-Camera-RVC-Cable-Adaptor-For-GOLF-Jetta-Passat-Tiguan-MIB-RCD330G/153685282754
  2. Fr/Cupra Steering wheel emblem part number?

I was wondering if anyone found this on ebay or knows the part number to search for? thanks. (The entire silver part with the logo)
  3. LED Foglights

Are they interchangeable? https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/fr-fog-lights.394788/ says he used h11 with no problem. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MDOWGY3/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 it also says here that h11 fits h8/h9 no problem.
  4. LED Foglights

Which bulbs do i need to replace the halogen foglights? h8?h11? what temperature? any other ratings to take care of? thanks.
  5. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

What else do I need aside from this? Where do I buy the MMI cables and do they not come with this camera? Thank you.
  6. Frame around the infotainment screen

Well the full story is that I sent my car for repair to an official seat dealership. The repair consisted of replacing the rear bumper and parking sensor, I received the car and did not notice the scratch until half way to my home. I called the dealership and they said they did not touch the nav...
  7. Frame around the infotainment screen

Are you sure it is 1 piece? In the photo below the display does not come with the plastic frame around it. I might wrap it in carbon fiber but I'm still not sure what it would look like.
  8. Frame around the infotainment screen

Anyone know the part number of the frame around the infotainment screen? Mine recently got scratched and it looks kinda bad, looking to order a replacement if possible but wonder what the part number is, or even part number of the infotainment screen itself? the 8" one. By frame i mean the...
  9. MPI - No thanks!

Sorry it is a 110 not a 115* 1.6 MPI 110 hp 155 Nm 0-100 in about 10-10.5s
  10. MPI - No thanks!

Nope, the ibiza FR comes in MPI 115 only where I live.
  11. Rattling and squeaking noises

Thank you, how do i take off the door handle?
  12. MPI - No thanks!

MPI 115 here and it drives really good.
  13. Rattling and squeaking noises

Hello, I have the mk6 Ibiza FR model with the leather dashboard package and the build quality of the plastics is honestly horrible. There are rattling noises with basically any road bump, not to mention touching the door handles of any door and pushing the door outwards feels like the plastics...
  14. Aftermarket front sensors?

Hello, My car came with only the rear parking sensors and no camera and no OPS button, is it possible to buy aftermarket non OEM front sensors and connect them to the control unit of the rear sensors, assuming they all connect to the same control unit? Would i get the display showing the front...
  15. Ibiza front parking sensors

Does the control unit already exist in my car if it came equipped with rear parking sensors? In other words, can I buy aftermarket front sensors and connect them to the control unit (if it already exists?) and they would appear in the optical parking screen? Sorry for sounding like a newbie...
  16. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

My car came with rear parking sensors only and no park pilot button or camera. Is it possible to retrofit aftermarket front sensors and have them appear in the screen like yours? The OEM ones cost around $300 which is insane for a couple basic ultrasonic sensors. Thank you for your time.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.