Search results

1. Cetacea

Leon 20VT4 ARY rattle noise

Update: it was a loose wastegate actuator. Time for a new turbo, I guess. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cetacea

Leon 20VT4 ARY rattle noise

Hey I have been struggling with a weird noise my Leon is making. I have been searching through Youtube and different forums but haven't been able to find anyone with a similar issue. Until today I thought it would be the cam chain / tensioner but I had it replaced and the car came back...
  3. Cetacea

Central locking control module

I think you'll be able to reach it just by taking off the plastic cover that is under the steering wheel (also requires taking off the fuse box at the end of the dashboard). It's just a couple of screws. If I remember correctly, the module itself is located somewhere near the steering...
  4. Cetacea

Electrical mirror problem

Thank you! So also based on the numbers it seems that the mirrors shouldn't be foldable. I think I have to check part numbers from some other parts too and at least order a new switch. That still leaves me with many questions because I'd assume the basic functions would still work the same way...
  5. Cetacea

There are the empty connectors, one 2pin an one 4pin in the front above the window motor and one 2 pin near the door lock system. The part number for the window motor was 1j1 959 801c, I think it really would be for the not folding ones. Even if there's folding or not, it doesn't still make...
  6. Cetacea

The wirings inside the rubbers should be okay, I have checked them and at least there was no visible damage or anything like that. I have been looking for the plugs but didn't know where they were. I'll check them next. How do I know if the window motor, for example, is the correct one? There...
  7. Cetacea

I recently bought a Leon for a daily/project car and have been making little fixes once in a while. The biggest issue at the time are the mirrors. They're supposed to be electrically adjustable, heated and folding but none of that happens. I haven't found a wiring diagram yet so I really don't...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.