Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just been out and filled up with its first tank of Momentum99 and gave it a quick blast and can confirm its defo not in limp mode. To be fair i can think of alot worse errors to be flagging up then the exhaust gas heat sensor.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So the dealership on route had a look and suggested it was due to damp in the sensor where the car had been stood around for a while so quickly cleaned/dried it and cleared fault. When the car was on my drive after checking it all over I said I just want to start it and have a quick drive round...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well my luck with this stupid car continues - driver called this morning advising would be 9:15 delivery and he had just pulled into the services to call me. But then shortly after I received another call advising that warnings had appeared so has now diverted to the nearest Seat Dealership to...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just got my 20 plate allocated and delivery date of 4th March finally can start getting excited after all this waiting
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How have leasing options been delivering these? Trailer, transporter or driven delivery?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had confirmation my cupra lux is now on the Aquarius Ace can't wait to finally drive it soon!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone else with LO had to resubmit their credit check etc as it will expire before car delivered haha the never ending problems.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Finally!!! Just had confirmation from Seat UK that my Cupra Lux in Nevada White (week 50) has finally been built and is now awaiting ship allocation.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Me but obviously didn't get built
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

DM Keith Seat have just given LO the following update on my car due to be built this week after I asked about delays caused by the dashboard production line fire..... Just checked and this customers car is due to be built this week, just spoke to retailer support and the brand are expecting...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Finally my hatch lux in nevada white has confirmed build week too week 50
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone getting much luck on insurance quotes I have 12 years no claims and still cant seem to get any better then £650-£700
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You'd be lucky to get a Cupra in any colour in the UK :fool:
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well I have just given them a call and apparently my car now has a provisional build week of 3 and has come forward from week 5. So what happened to week 51 and 50 its getting a joke their inconsistent lies. Adding this call to my complaint now.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've just raised an official complaint with Seat UK will see how this progresses. Im just sick of being lied to and given a different story every time a speak to them and false expectations being set.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Another interesting call with seat UK today. So car now has provisional build week of week 50 (so come forward another week) but she said this will change and I should have the car the week commencing 11th November :headhurt:so not sure how this works.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I expect that order to be rejected by the factory as they are not doing the Cupra in that colour any more are they? Have you checked with Seat UK support if the order has been accepted etc?
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Generally around 18000 miles or 24 months i believe as thats the case with my current golf gti. Just when the call tells you it needs the service
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Flex long life one