Search results

1. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Hi, if you have the camera, can you check if you'd see the number plate at the bottom curve? I wonder if my coding changed the view. Thanks,
  2. Ibiza Mk6 Noob

Seat Link? Did you mean Full Link?
  3. OBDeleven encodings

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30577
  4. OBDeleven encodings

Right... I also heard it's possible with SWaP and a FEC, but... that does mean shell out more monies instead of going for the Xcellence Lux which came with it. I did find that changing the accelerator to direct, and change the steering to automatic suits my needs. Some said that in Sports mode...
  5. How To Activate Rain Sensor/Control Sensitivity

Thanks a lot. I found it! Many Thanks!
  6. OBDeleven encodings

I see. Thanks,
  7. How To Activate Rain Sensor/Control Sensitivity

It's in the infotainment screen? Please take a screenshot if possible. Thanks in advance,
  8. OBDeleven encodings

Right... presumably, this button needs to be wired in somewhere? Would it default to a button similar to the vRS button on a Skoda? Is there no bit I can set in VCDS for the current value instead of using a button?
  9. OBDeleven encodings

Hi, where would I find the driving profile? Is there a special button? Thanks,
  10. Tyre pressure sticker info

Hey, is that the front right door? I’m still looking for my tyre pressure sticker... Thanks,
  11. 2019 Xcellence 115PS DSG 195/55R16 Tyre Pressure

Hi there: Does anyone have the same car and can take a photo of the tyre pressure plate? I’ve tried looking for it at the doors, and the fuel cap and cannot find it. Thanks,
  12. Ibiza Xcellence Alloys

Actually, the brochure you’re looking for is the old one from February. Anyway, have you found the tyre pressure sticker yet? Thanks,
  13. Relay Clicking or Lack of Deadening

Hi everyone: I just took delivery of a 115PS Xcellence DSG yesterday. It was raining, so I turned on the windscreen wiper, however, a relay is clicking whenever the wiper turns on and off. I've found it's been discussed on a lot of cars, not just SEAT/VAG. However, what I found is that my car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.