Search results

1. Bonnet won't lock

Hi all, I recently had my bonnet painted and have come to check the levels and can't get the bonnet to latch shut. Any ideas what to Do?
  2. OBDeleven modifications

Things I've done: Cornering fogs (new bulbs needed) Needle sweep Carbon FIS Lock chirp Lock mirrors What else is worth doing?
  3. OBDeleven modifications

Walked away locked the car, went back after 10 mins and tad ar like magic. Think I'll leave the carbon effect.
  4. OBDeleven modifications

It's back on :lol:
  5. OBDeleven modifications

Tried to change the display on the infotainment and now have a blank screen that won't function? I've changed it back to skin 1 but nothings happened? Help please
  6. OBDeleven modifications

just purchased one after reading this post, looking forward to making changes to my Fr when it comes :p
  7. Leon FR Side Skirts/Spoiler

Sere is a dealer ship in Ireland who does genuine parts cheaper than your local dealership.
  8. Leon FR Side Skirts/Spoiler

I got the spoiler and skirts from sere £530. Fitted looks ace☺
  9. Mud Flaps

Do they fit on with skirts fitted?
  10. Servicing Manchester

I've got my first service coming up and to have the same issue I'm from Stretford but work in Newton Heath, doesn't the car get updates etc when going into a dealer?
  11. Cupra Splitter

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249
  12. Cupra Splitter

OEM got them from Dave @ seremotors, just at the paintshop now..:D
  13. Cupra Splitter

How good r the triple r splitters I see lots on here with them? How are they for height? I just ordered the rear spoiler and skirts and now need a splitter to complete the transformation.
  14. Mpg of fr 184

400 miles out of a full tank across town
  15. Your thoughts?

Gamer55 Any pics of yours with the Aero spoiler? going to get the splitter fitted aswell.
  16. Your thoughts?

I think it is the optional extra from the sports package, the Cupra one is smaller I think.
  17. Your thoughts?

Looking at adding side skirts and spoiler to my Fr, the desired effect in the link below. What do you think? http://i61.tinypic.com/3466f44.jpg
  18. Opinions

£244 for oem? What are the part numbers for the side skirts?
  19. Mk3 FR Spoiler

I am looking at getting one (oem) for my FR and want to know the part number?
  20. FR 184 fog lights

Can this be done without removing the inner arch?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise