Search results

1. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

That sensor That sensor is rain and light sensor so will do both. The switch I bought was only one so no link unfortunately. As far as I know it should all be the same. Believe the newer model leon isnt out until next year so don't see why it would change. Mine is a 2017 model. Check your...
  2. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

I used a VW polo mk5 6c switch. I got mine from Ebay. I'm sure there are more on there if you search. The sensor I got from the below. I'm sure it is probably cheaper elsewhere. https://m.onlinecarparts.co.uk/metzger-8715254.html
  3. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

I ended up turning this setting off and then back on. When I went into the infotainment screen under wipers there was the option to turn them on for rain sensing which wasnt there before so can confirm that it's all working now bar leaving home lights. Thanks for the help guys and sorry Jim your...
  4. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Yes it is set to comfort data bus. Also noticed the leaving home lights don't turn on.
  5. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Yes I have them there still not working. They were working fine before I made the adaptions to activate the automatic lights as per Jim's instructions.
  6. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Cheers lad got the auto lights working but now the auto wipers arent automatic.
  7. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Cheers mate got the auto lights working but now my auto wipers aren't automatic anymore.
  8. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Cheers mate. I got carista thinking it would do but cant seem to change the settings. I'll need to get obd11. Will I need the standard or the pro to be able to complete the modifications.
  9. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Anyone figured this out. I have the same issues since installing the rain light sensor and new switch with auto position from a polo
  10. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Hey guys. I have recently installed the rain light sensor on my 2017 fr leon. I have also put in a VW polo light switch however when I put it on auto I get error codes. Vehicle light fault and headlight range control error. When I put the lights on dipped beam the errors go away. I've noticed...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.