Search results

1. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

I manage to sort out the speaker wires by connecting them to the wiring harness it was actually quite easy. Also the rear panels i have do have grills suggesting speakers can be inputted but i see no holes that will fit an adapter only 4 small holes on the frame which don't seem to be in the...
  2. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

Also another question on the rear panels i dont see anywhere to mount the speakers. Are they also mounted on the interior door panel like the front one or on the door itself. If so how?
  3. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

With a new wiring harness connected to the factory.
  4. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

Its no longer the original HU. Its the new one that has been installed.
  5. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

I have located the rear speaker wires on the HU wire harness but im unsure of where to splice the wire as the wires are connected to the HU then run to another connector which then runs to the factory connector. At which point should i cut the wire and attatch the new speaker wires.
  6. Adding rear speakers to 2011 Seat Ibiza 6J

Hiya I'm currently wanting to install rear speakers into my ibiza 6j 3dr and was wondering how i would wire them in. I have just purchased a new Sony HU aswell. Is it just a case of wiring the rear speaker to the wiring of the front speakers or would need i run new wires straight from the HU to...
  7. Ibiza 6j speakers spec

Ah okay thank you. Also im stuck to which wire is positive and negative as they are not labelled there are only two
  8. Ibiza 6j speakers spec

Would you know how to remove the wing mirror cable toggle so i can properly remove the door panel as i cannot figure it out
  9. Ibiza 6j speakers spec

My issue now is that i have found out there are no speakers in the rear of my 3dr just foam.i just need to find out whether there are wires already installed back there to fit speakers in as i don't wanna buy another set of speakers and then realise i need to bring new wires through to the back...
  10. Ibiza 6j speakers spec

I just tried to install a pair of pioneers to the front door of my Ibiza 6j and could not as an adaptor is needed to replace the stock speakers. I also believe that the rear door speakers are the same size as the front. If you go on to halfords website and look for their speakers size guide it...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.