Search results

1. freddy_t

£1000 to spend :-)

I'd say turbo back exhaust and Induction kit....
  2. freddy_t

supercharger

Superchargers are nuts.... My little G40 went like stink! I think you'd be surprised as to how good they are.
  3. freddy_t

Am04 Turb0

These threads always make me chuckle! Thanks... LOL!!! :clap:
  4. freddy_t

mr2 turbo vs cupra turbo

Too be fair I wasn't going to say anything as I didnt want to get pelted with stones but my old cupra before mapped was exactly the same as a mr2 turbo. I know it was a turbo as it had a chavtastic whoooosh! Lol. As with most jap cars, extremely tunable but in standard form mostly tame.
  5. freddy_t

mr2 turbo vs cupra turbo

I'd like to think you'd pull his pants down... Lol. Once up and running that is.
  6. freddy_t

FMIC core

Guys let me pick your brains. Ive been in negotiations with a intercooler fabricator in getting a custom cooler made for my car. Ive had my bumper off and supplied him with dimensions with the room I have to play with (not a lot! lol) Now Im not after people telling me that It wont work or...
  7. freddy_t

Need a vag-com scan Bristol/somerset area

Just found out I cant pm you as you have too few posts! Do you have a email I can reach you on? Many thanks
  8. freddy_t

Need a vag-com scan Bristol/somerset area

Yeh please im in Weston also! You have pm Thanks
  9. freddy_t

jr air filters

My jetex filter makes a nice whoosh, not had any trouble with the maf either. Fred.
  10. freddy_t

Intercooler pictures and dimensions...

Can't seem to get that link to work. Am I right in assuming the inlets and outlets need to be 63mm (2.5")? Also do they require a 2" core for maximum airflow? Fred.
  11. freddy_t

Thanks for the links, I saw the 1st one but not the 2nd. Yeh I appreciate people have gone the ebay route and they have been successful however Im a bit weary (just my opinion) Just would rather pay a bit extra and get a product built for me that I know is hand-made. Like I say just after...
  12. freddy_t

Guys Ive had a search already came up with dimensions of 19"x9"x2.5" however Im unsure as to whether thats the core of the whole unit. Also id like other dimensions to work to. (then I know limits etc..) Also outlets are they 63mm? Im not getting an ebay jobbie as there not pressure...
  13. freddy_t

Hey guys, Im planning on getting a custom intercooler made next week. Got some basic dimensions and so on but the manufacurer would like exact dimensions and photos to aid him. So id get grateful if you could post some pics (preferably with bumper off) so he can see how its mounted. Many...
  14. freddy_t

My Imperial Mk3 Cupra - clean!

Yeh stupid me I put it on after the photos... never mind! cheers for the feedback.
  15. freddy_t

My Imperial Mk3 Cupra - clean!

Gave my cupra a good seeing to on the weekend, spent 4 hours on it. Shame it rained just as I was finishing! :doh: A few pics, apologies on the quality they were taken on my camera phone. Fred.
  16. freddy_t

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Custom FMIC Pics

Beaker I couldnt agree more! There's more satisfaction in standing back and looking at what you've achieved! Just waiting for my cooler then I can knock up some pipe work on the CNC mandrel benders at work! :funk: Fred.
  17. freddy_t

GT28RS to an Almost stock cupra

Even more unprofessional is posting up details like that!!! Ive heard the other side to that story, funny that you didnt mention it! :whistle: He's provided a good service for myself and my friends and thats all Im interested in. I started this post to gain more information on a turbo...
  18. freddy_t

Cheers for the info guys. Think Im pretty much decided on an eliminator kit now. But as to which turbo im unsure! Ive seen atp off a 3" inlet tube (alloy) on there website, says its specifically for the golf but is anyone running one on a ibiza? With regards to slating other companies its a...
  19. freddy_t

What size injectors will I need for both gt2x and gtrs? ta
  20. freddy_t

Cheers Mork, handy info in that thread. If it will make my life easier I may go with an eliminator kit simply as I will end up throwing my toys out of the pram if things start going wrong! lol Olly - I was planning on de-cat. Will there be a specific silicon tip to fit either of the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.