Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just noticed the deposit protection was an extra £30, but still a great price, thanks.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yup, V5 will show finance company not the lease company, insurance the same.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

£94.19 :happy:
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Has anyone got their new car detailed and/or taken out GAP insurance. Nationwide are offering it for £199 which seems reasonable.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have a delivery date, at long last, early Xmas present on 29/11. The final countdown can now start, 10 sleeps to go :bounce:
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just off the phone. They are claiming the dealer hasn’t provided them with a delivery slot. Had enough, raised a formal complaint and if it isn’t resolved to my satisfaction I’ll be taking it to their industry body. Not their fault Seat took a while to build them or get it out of the port but...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

JCT600 via Nationwide
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Congratulations, you’ve beat me to a delivery date. Despite 2 days of trying, no contact with the delivery team, you couldn’t make this up. Maybe no one wants to drive to Glasgow.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve just been told mine is officially in stock and I can phone and ask to speak to the delivery team. So that was 10 days from arrival at dealer, hopefully you can beat that time.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

C Can’t believe yours is still in Grimsby, hope they stick it on a transporter soon. Then you can join me on waiting at the dealer :cry:
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

2 days later, still no phone call. Serves me right for getting excited. Not sure I have the energy to phone Nationwide.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well Nationwide just updated my day at dealer from 22/11 to today 11/11, bit rich seeing as it actually arrived on the 4/11 but hopefully it means the PDI has been done and it’s ready for delivery. Now just waiting for a phone call.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m about £800, old fart, clean licence, 7 years NCB, but parked off street in City Centre. Went up about £40 from previous MB C250D AMG Line.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seemingly can be day before delivery. I was told insurance company won’t be able to search via reg no so have to be told model etc.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Could be a bit of a wait, seemingly it was mine, yours and 148 pals. Nationwide called the dealer and they are thinking they might finish the PDI’s by 15/11 with cars out for delivery the following week. It’s definitely getting closer, but so slow.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Okay let’s give it up for Seat CS, after another unproductive chat with Nationwide, Seat CS without even an order number tracked down my car and it arrived at the dealer in Leeds today. Whoop whoop, so hopefully I’ll get a call tomorrow to arrange delivery.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

As your dates are almost identical to mine I assume you’ve signed the finance papers and the 14 day cancellation window has passed? Fortunately I don’t have any kids relying on transport, but no car for over 2 months is getting me down.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sounds like our cars are in the same boat or port or car transporter, sorry gallows humor.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wtf happened to mine, did they send it to Siberia by mistake.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

:censored: Argh , well seeing as 1/11 passed I was expecting it to be pushed out by a few days, maybe even a week, but “We wanted to advise you that your vehicle is estimated to arrive with our supplier on 22/11/2019.” What the actual f**k. Gone beyond a joke now. Can’t phone them as too angry.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.