Search results

1. AR-CoolC

Do the latest Leons have a small rubber trim between windscreen and roof?

I want to know if the very latest Leons still have a small rubber trim between the windscreen and the roof edge. My old 55 plate did (it was one of the first in the UK) but the latest screens coming through to us don't have a trim on them, I was wondering if it something that has been...
  2. AR-CoolC

Another broken fog light

When I had to replace my O/S fog light (here) it was clearly damaged by a stone hitting it. But this weekend I noticed that the N/S lens is cracked. This time though it has had nothing hit it, it's just cracked on it's own. Has this happened to anyone else? any possible known reasons for it...
  3. AR-CoolC

1.9TDI gone bang!!

Well last night I had to get my car towed into the dealer after something went bang (well not literally bang but you get the idea). The AA chap who came out seems to thing the bottom end has gone, but I'm not so sure it's that bad. I was driving along, and floored it to pass a lorry before...
  4. AR-CoolC

Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

I have broken one of my front fog lights with a nice big rock, so a replacement was necessary. The book says it's a dealer job at £120 or so. I bought the lamp for £69.94 (+VAT) and set about doing the job myself. As there was another thread about replacing the bulbs, I knew it could be done...
  5. AR-CoolC

New Leon Concept

I was digging through some old photo's and came across this picture I took at the 2001 possibly 2002 motor show. It shows the original concept of what is now the Leon. Thought you migth like to see it.
  6. AR-CoolC

Doddington Park

Is anyone going to Doddington park for the BTCC at the end on July? I've not been before and wondered what are peoples views of the circuit.
  7. AR-CoolC

Seat factory TDI upgrades

Does anyone know anything about these? They apear to be factory approved TDI performance kits. http://www.seat.com/com/generator/su/com/newLeon/site/accessories/sport/MPM/main.html Any of the dealers on here care to comment? Have you been asked to supply one for a UK customer yet?
  8. AR-CoolC

Low speed rumble?

Hi All Just a quickie! I have a rumble from the front end at low speeds. It sounds like a worn wheel bearing sound, but as the car is only 5 months old (16000 miles) I doubt it's that. Is anyone else getting this sound? It's going into the dealer on Saturday for a few other bits, so...
  9. AR-CoolC

Stone chip repair (lots of pictures)

This weekend, it was time to tackle the stone chips on the front of my Leon. As it’s a daily driver with 15000 miles on the clock after less than 5 months, and black, you can guess the state the leading edges were in. Unfortunately I couldn’t get a good picture of the chips. So I gathered up...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise