Search results

1. Loxy

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Glad you're finally getting it sorted. I couldn't have waited this long do don't regret my decision not to wait but doesn't stop me having twinges of jealousy! :)
  2. Loxy

I was told with my Leon that given the lead time was so much longer than they had advertised that I wouldn't be charged anything for cancelling and I would get a full refund. I did however get another car from them. Leasing Options are the broker, so it is whoever the contract is with is the...
  3. Loxy

The new M135i is xDrive, so all wheel drive.
  4. Loxy

They did the same to a lot of the new Civic Type Rs, as well as initially nearly all dealers mistakenly turning off variable servicing which couldn't then be turned back on...
  5. Loxy

Hi all, Keep checking in to see if hatches have landed yet, can't believe they haven't. I'm lost for words. If I had have kept my order I would also now be peeved that I ordered Mystery Blue, got told it was discontinued so switched to Magnetic Grey and now it seems Mystery Blue is back on the...
  6. Loxy

That's a new one, 10-14 weeks I was told on ordering.
  7. Loxy

From LO? No I had mine after 2 weeks.
  8. Loxy

I was torn between a 320i Touring Shadow Edition, 420i Gran Coupe and the X2. I loved the 420i but like you say it is the end of line model before it is replaced and felt very much like my old LCI F30 330d inside. That being said so is the Cupra being in the near future, that's why deals are to...
  9. Loxy

Not a great deal of steering feel but in every other department it is fantastic. Not as high seating position as you would think, not as harsh as the reviews would have you believe, and it just goes before you hit treble figures (when testing in Mexico). Kids love it, wife is smiling. I'm made...
  10. Loxy

I originally tried ordering a Lux in blue. Was told it had been removed from the lineup and I couldn't order it any more. In truth blue was the only reason I went Lux as it wasn't showing available on the standard Cupra. That was 12th August. Hope you've got in there before they stopped taking...
  11. Loxy

Replacement order arrived today. It's not a Cupra, so I am slightly peeved about that, but it's still impressive in other ways. Three week turnaround as in stock.
  12. Loxy

I did exactly the same. Sold my current car and borrowed my sister's for the wait then I got delayed with the same dates as yours. I cancelled. The replacement is being delivered in the morning. No other hot hatch came close in the (monthly) price bracket so I've gone in a different direction...
  13. Loxy

Being delivered 14th October. :)
  14. Loxy

Finally got this acceptance from Seat today. Same story as you got (maybe) and I ordered on 12th August accepted by factory on the 28th. :(
  15. Loxy

Sent you a PM.
  16. Loxy

I know. No other hot hatch does it for me, especially sub £400. So rather than have the niggle that the Cupra would have better down X road or on X journey, I've just gone the other way on purpose. I toyed with the idea of getting a Cupra a few years old, but that would have cost the same as...
  17. Loxy

I've just accepted a lease offer on the X2 20i M Sport X and cancelled the Leon. :/
  18. Loxy

The account manager at LO seemed very keen to try and get me into something else last week. I've broken over the weekend and started looking. I'm bitterly disappointed as the Cupra was everything I was looking for in a car. See if Seat CS come back to me tomorrow.
  19. Loxy

D M Keith in York? I was hoping you would have said LO. I'll be in the same boat then if it has come from Seat. :(
  20. Loxy

Was that Seat that told you that or LO? This is near enough exactly what I've been told by LO, but Seat customer services are still stating November delivery. I've spent the day asking LO for quotes on other cars, namely 320i/420i BMWs. Different cars I get that, but I can't wait for a March...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members