Search results

1. ITzadamZz

Car in storage

Hi guys, I have had my 2016 Ibiza in the garage now for 12 months without being driven. I have purchased oil, oil filter, spark plugs a new battery. Anything else i might need to check/replace?
  2. ITzadamZz

Looking for Ibiza 1.2 De-Cat Downpipe

Anybody selling second hand CJZC Ibiza 1.2 facelift 2016 New Engine. De-Dat Downpipe needed.
  3. ITzadamZz

Ibiza 6J FR Electric Folding Mirror Issues

You sure excessive rain wouldnt cause this type of damage?
  4. ITzadamZz

Blue Seat Belt Strap

Hi All, Does anyone know where i can get some coloured seat belts from?? Prefrablely looking for Blue to match my car :D
  5. ITzadamZz

Heat Shield for 2015+ 1.2 Induction Kit

Hi All, Currently I have a Forge Induction Kit for 2015+ on a 1.2 tsi engine This comes without a heatshield, and is directed away from the centre engine block. I may also add that i have a custom overrun (pops and bangs) mapped into my engine code:) I know that if cone induction kit without...
  6. ITzadamZz

Stance drop links

I have these. I am dropped about 50mm on coilovers, no problems at all with them at all?
  7. ITzadamZz

What do I need for a stage 2 remap?

I think the only other power modification would be a downpipe, I think this modification adds anywhere from 10 to 20 BHP. I am unsure if we can get a upgrade from the induction kit, People please ammend me if i am wrong??
  8. ITzadamZz

Coilovers

Hi Guys, Been debating going for coilovers for sometime now, and i have found some on ebay My question is to anyone who has installed coilovers before, will the set i am going to buy fit on the stock OEM No Top Mount? Any help is apreciated, Thankyou
  9. ITzadamZz

Seat Ibiza cupra exhaust

HI, A cat-back exhaust is an exhaust system with no boxes after the 1st 'Catalic Converter'. By the sounds of it a Miltek would be exactly the same and the custom one (with the deletes) you currently have. My advise to you if you want to quite it down would be to buy a sport's-backbox and...
  10. ITzadamZz

CBZC 1.2 Tsi 2016 Engine Oil

Hi, First off Thankyou for your responce. As its always appreciated. Please see below UPDATE: I ended up buying Castrol 5w 30 Oil (engine bay reccomended) and procedded to top up engine oil as normal. Two weeks later I had the 'Oil Servce' notification when i start my ignition.. I am aware...
  11. ITzadamZz

Seat Ibiza 2016 Boost Gauge

Hi Guys, Been thinking about installing a boost gauge in my car for a while now. Does anyone reccomend any perticular brands for the Seat Ibiza? Whats better Digital or Anolog? Please provide links if possible :) Also how easy are these to install? Many Thanks,
  12. ITzadamZz

CBZC 1.2 Tsi 2016 Engine Oil

Hi All, I have a re-mapped engine.. running 144BHP from 90 stock.. Recently, i have noticed my engine all has started to drop (as it should from normal use x2) I know my engine takes 5W-30 Oil. I am not sure what oil was put in at my last service (at a guess Castrol). Is it OK to buy a...
  13. ITzadamZz

Best Custom mappers?

Best option would be JBS for peace of mind. Cluch damage will be inevitable with any re-map as im sure your aware they are only designed to take the maunfactured amount of Horse Powers. Will probs need to replace your cluch every 1/2 years? What is the HP and what will it be after re-map?
  14. ITzadamZz

Hi all, I’ve recently purchased an Ibiza fr technology

unsure you should feel a differance with a racechip adding extra 15hp. I would reccomend a full tune of the ecu over a modded chip.
  15. ITzadamZz

Hi all, I’ve recently purchased an Ibiza fr technology

most companies say stage 1 takes it too 130bhp if you have the 90bhp model. The 1.2 tsi engine is safe to go to 150bhp (Some class this as stage 2)
  16. ITzadamZz

rough idles / spluttering when cold start -0

I have a 2016 seat ibiza, the head gasket shouldnt be that worn yet? How can you tell if ur head gasket is going to blow?
  17. ITzadamZz

What Reg is your ibiza buddy
  18. ITzadamZz

Yeah, it happens on my petrol. I got quite worried at first too aha..:idea::)
  19. ITzadamZz

Rough idles would be down to your rev count increasing as your heater needs some form of power/heat.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.