Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had the car about 2 weeks now and my god it’s well worth the wait. Hopefully all the other guys that have been delayed get theirs soon!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone had any issues with Bluetooth connection? Sometimes it just shows an error message of “telephone unavailable” and therefore won’t connect to Bluetooth. I’ve read up on it and apparently it’s a known fault for Seat. Any solutions for this?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Small fits perfectly. Insurance went down slightly when letting them know of both.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Insurance actually slightly went down on the Lux version. Maybe a matter of timing but I can’t complain.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have a disklok, tracker and CCTV on mine. OTT maybe but worth it IMO. Beautiful car. I’ll post some pictures of mine later on today guys.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice one. Buzzing for you mate.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Picking my 290 Cupra Lux up today! Can’t wait it’s been a long time since August. However, I still feel for all you waiting! It’s been an absolute nightmare. I’ll post some pictures in the coming days. Happy New Year all!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I totally agree mate. I ordered Start of August originally so have waited a while also. However, I appreciate I have fallen very lucky (finally). But, It is a gesture of goodwill from my dealership and not Seat themselves.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Through dealership.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hatch. Think it’s because I threatened to cancel. They miraculously found a car that is being delivered today on the back of a cancelled order. Feeling very lucky.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I know finally some good news! PCH.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nope. Upgraded to a lux and pan roof for free cause of the delayed wait times.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good news. I’m collecting a car on Friday now! What a turnaround. Pan roof for free too!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve cancelled my order, I’m not waiting any longer. Funnily enough now I’ve cancelled my dealer has said there has been a cancellation on a car that is due for collection on Friday so they may fit me into this. However, I don’t feel like this will come to fruition so we will see what happens.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m actually so pis*ed off. Can’t believe they can’t even give a date
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Email just received.. absolutely fuming. I have had a update from SEAT Customer Support to advise that your vehicle order has unfortunately not gone into build as yet. The reason they are giving is the factory fire in the dashboard section of the build, apparently this is the sole reason as...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Damn, hopefully my car gets out of production before the factory closes then or it’ll be easily into mid February at the earliest :/
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When are they closed until?
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hopefully we finally get a bit of luck then and the dashboards get fitted asap!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same as what I’ve been told. Think you were week 47 like me? What car did you order? Mine was standard hatch Grey. Hopefully the information is accurate because the January build week is a p*ss take
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise