Search results

1. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Yeah it is the slightly easier option, although the reason i was looking at 17" is because i'm tight and don't want to fork out for new tyres lol. I don't hate the ones i have now, i just fancy something more attractive, as most of us do. I also read very contradicting reviews about ride...
  2. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Yes that's very wise, thanks. It makes sense why you see aftermarket sets of alloys for sale with just one alloy with a buckle or flatspot. Probably couldn't find a replacement! Now i'm exploring the idea of getting my OEM ones sprayed instead. Issue is when it comes to sell the car i'd...
  3. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Thanks for the responses all. Unfortunately i don't wish to downsize i'm just looking for the same 17" diameter i already have. Thanks anyway, hope you find a buyer!
  4. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Thanks, that's made me feel more confident! Would you recommend a certain min/max offset ? a lot of alloys im finding are et40.. Another question relating to tyres/alloys. If i were to swap alloys and keep original tyres, would i need to purchase new TPMS sensors for each wheel?
  5. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Thanks for your responses. I don't intend on any other mods, i've just been looking for some alloys as i don't like the stock ones ( 5F0601025B ) What i want to do is keep the tyres i have as they're still good tyres and just do an alloy swap and as i'm unsure what would fit i've been limited...
  6. OJ9693

Alloy offsets

Hi all. I'm considering some new alloys and was wondering what peoples setups are on their mk3 Leon. Whether you have aftermarket alloys or stock, i'm just curious as to what setups people have as i'm unsure which offsets will fit on mine and it would be nice to hear some examples from members...
  7. OJ9693

Leon led headlight

This might be a stupid question, but, have you tried searching on ebay for someone breaking ?
  8. OJ9693

Oil temperature

I agree, 90.
  9. OJ9693

Boot struts 1.4 FR

When i say is there a way, i mean shall i grease them lol
  10. OJ9693

Boot struts 1.4 FR

Possibly, yes. Is there a way to grease them? Or is that a silly idea..
  11. OJ9693

MPG

Sorry yes you’re right! It’s been a long Monday for me ?
  12. OJ9693

MPG

I always forget mine but a quick google of your car and spec, and it will tell you. Usually around 3.5 bar front and 3.2 back. Something like that :unsure:
  13. OJ9693

Boot struts 1.4 FR

I've noticed my boot doesn't slowly open all the way up now and stops half way. Does anybody know of any aftermarket gas struts that are good to fit? If not shall i just replace with OEM ones?
  14. OJ9693

MPG

They should be okay as it's new but i would check tyre pressures.
  15. OJ9693

Wheels

Bola B1 i like
  16. OJ9693

Cupra 5 Door Side skirts ....

Not entirely sure but the part number is the same so i would assume so. I would double check though, you could identify the part from SEAT. Also look at the site sponsors, they might be able to help. Edit: SEATCupra.net sponsors that is
  17. OJ9693

Cupra 5 Door Side skirts ....

Someone on here is selling some https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/leon-mk3-aerodynamic-parts-cupra-grill-5dr.460911/
  18. OJ9693

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Very nice looking Cupra, What alloys are they you have?
  19. OJ9693

Electronics fault

Cheers, me too!
  20. OJ9693

Electronics fault

Yerp! Glad it was a simple fix, was expecting the worst lol.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.