Search results

1. OBDeleven modifications

For me, changing to 'Direct, controlled over threshold' value (from 'Incremental, controlled over time') made the accelerator pedal much more responsive, lost the lag / hesitation when pulling away.
  2. OBDeleven modifications

Yes this affects throttle response...not noticed anything change to the steering. Removes the lag/hesitation from the throttle. Would highly recommend changing to direct. Makes such a difference... especially if DSG. Drive-by-wire throttle, so it's likely the same system used to electronically...
  3. JB4 install on Cupra ST 300 4drive

Cheers, how do you find economy if not pushing it? Has there been any improvement over stock?
  4. JB4 install on Cupra ST 300 4drive

What was the verdict with this AFR JB4 situ...? Did you tap in directly or what was the alternative? I'm looking at the JB4. Do you need an OBD connection also? Cheers
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They're pretty comfortable even though there's no lumbar adjustment! It's a bit dark, will get some better ones later in daylight...
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Today I officially joined the Cupra club...collected my 69plate Nevada White Cupra ST Lux today :dance: Here's a couple shots taken on the road home:
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Collected mine today, it's awesome! 11miles on the clock on collection...got home with ~285miles...averaging 35.1mpg. Don't think went over 3.5k revs. Was consciously trying not to...barely touched the accelerator but could still feel the power! Can't wait untill she has a few more miles to...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Saw your last message after sending mine...so any news? Where you picking up again? Leeds? Excellent news regardless...indeed, the end is in sight!!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just got the call we've all been waiting on...picking the car up on Monday 16th!! :footysup::dance: For those that are interested, that's 15weeks for Cupra ST Lux with panoramic roof. @mildmanneredjon ...you had any news?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hmm just checked what PDI involves: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/content/advice/what-is-a-pre-delivery-inspection ....you might still want to consider asking for a copy of the PDI report.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I pressed LO for an update. Dealer confirmed my car arrived on 2nd December...said 2weeks...Seat CS said 7-10working days so this should mean car is there on Friday 13th... After that it's just the PDI...which takes a day right? Anyone know what exactly this involves? @mildmanneredjon if we...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Spoke to CS today - my car is Status 40. In the country also. Also told 7-10days, likely the latter. I wrote to LO thinking it was early this week the ship docked! Do you know what dates the Pegasus Ace docked and left? Any update on yours??? Cheers
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Excellent news! Wonder if mine made it also :bounce: going by last excuse I got with reduced number of ships running and stopping in UK :blahblah: I have my doubts... Although prev to this my last ETA at delearship was 09/12...a week sounds 'reasonable' in ordinary terms...not so much for...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers yeah saw that, spoke to CS and seems like each time I call they flick to a new page on their excuse book...this is latest update in writing... Think the thing to do is take it all with a pinch of salt - and hope that it arrives before Christmas! My car has been built - status 30 - since...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Fair point!! ...how do we know for certain these ships are used by Seat? Does it say anywhere in writing? ...this should make it easier to make my point to LO/the dealer.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Prompted me to share this vid I found of a MY20 Cupra ST the other day: I know the Cupra ST exhaust is quieter than hatchback but I'm hoping it isn't 'too boring'...:blink: ...any new Cupra ST owners care to share some footage of exhaust on different modes?? :bounce: Seems like exhaust...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

New ETA for my car is 9/12...when I asked LO for a reason of delay after going from 25/11...I got update from the dealership: "...we believe a delay has been caused slightly as only one ship has been delivering vehicles to the uk for the past couple of months.The ship been available has only...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

All go to plan?? ...photos!? :bounce:
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hmm hadn't considered GAP insurance... I thought with leasing a car you effectively pay the depreciation, then hand it back...so assuming you are within your mileage shouldn't be an issue... Last car was a lease but through my work. What's the general consensus here on GAP insurance and...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Feel your pain bro... I'm waiting on an update from LO, might call CS tomorrow also to see what the script is. LO updated me earlier in the week with ETA of 9/12...to let me know if made the boat...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.